主题

40万

帖子

121万

积分

VIP用户

积分
发表于 2020-7-28 15:00:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
be an item 的本意”是一个项目“,它的寓意是”一对恋人,恋爱关系“,它的本意和寓意没有任何的关系,这个现象再次告诉我们,习语就是习语,我们知道它们的寓意并如何使用它们就可以了,没必要深究,an item 寓意:

ovb2jvyx04i.jpg

ovb2jvyx04i.jpg

be involved in a romantic relationship恋爱
a couple having a romantic relationship有浪漫关系的夫妇
two people who are lovers两个相爱的人
它的其他形式:become an item,are an item,been an item,being an item.
例如:
John and Sally are frequently seen together nowadays. Are they an item?约翰和莎莉现在经常在一起。他们在谈恋爱吗?

t5qzjyma0fo.jpg

t5qzjyma0fo.jpg

Andy and Becky met at a club and almost immediately became an item. Last week they decided to get married. Everything happened in a rush for them.安迪和贝基在一家俱乐部相遇,几乎立刻成了一对恋人。上周他们决定结婚。对他们来说,一切都发生得很匆忙。
When Dave and Lisa declared that they were an item, everyone was surprised because they did not seem to have anything in common with each other.当戴夫和丽莎宣布他们是一对恋人时,每个人都很惊讶,因为他们似乎没有任何共同之处。
解析:have sth in common (with sb) 表示与某人有共同的东西。

b1v1b0uikca.jpg

b1v1b0uikca.jpg

I heard that Emma and Harry have finally become an item, is it true? They would really be very good together.我听说艾玛和哈里终于成了一对儿了,是真的吗?他们在一起真的很好。
They have been an item for quite some time now. Do they have any plans to get married soon?他们已经成为一对恋人已有相当长的时间了。他们有很快结婚的计划吗?
When he realised that Lucy and Alex were an item, it broke his heart. He had been attracted to Lucy very much, but had been too shy to approach her.当他意识到露西和亚历克斯是一对恋人时,他心碎了。他很喜欢露西,但又羞于接近她。
解析:too + adj + to 表示太…而不能…。

do0i3h23siu.jpg

do0i3h23siu.jpg

Isn't it obvious that Kate and Mark are an item? They are always together and never seen without one another.凯特和马克不是很明显是一对吗?他们总是在一起,从来没被见过彼此不在一起。
在习语的世界里,任何的不可思议都显得那么可信,不是它们神奇,是因为我们不了解它们。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.