主题

40万

帖子

121万

积分

VIP用户

积分
发表于 2020-7-22 19:36:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
自古以来,这个世界就不缺文人墨客,他们的笔迹遍及天涯海角,笔下的文章有的能育人,有的能伐人,堪比宝剑,the pen is mightier than the sword 表达的就是这个意思,可以意为“文胜于武,笔锋胜于武力“,寓意:

4oovjmexigm.jpg

4oovjmexigm.jpg

the power of mass appeal is stronger than the force used against it群众诉求的力量比反对它的力量更强大
writing is more effective than forces or fighting写作比武力或战斗更有效
writers are more commanding than strong soldiers作家比强壮的士兵更有威严
good writers have more influence on people than forces好作家对人的影响比力量大
例如:

e1sr2fxttwa.jpg

e1sr2fxttwa.jpg

I totally believe that the pen is mightier than the sword and will continue to write about my honest opinions even if it irks a few.
我完全相信笔锋胜于武力,即使有人讨厌我,我也会继续写我真诚的意见。
If our ancestors had not believed that the pen is mightier than the sword then we probably would have not been here now.如果我们的祖先不相信文胜于武,那么我们现在可能就不在这里了。
This newspaper works on the belief that the pen is mightier than the sword.这家报纸相信笔笔锋胜于武力。
My mother has taught me that the pen is mightier than the sword and that I needn't be afraid of anyone when I work on such writing pieces.我母亲教我笔锋胜于武力,当我写这样的作品时,我不必害怕任何人。

2xy4kkrtxn1.jpg

2xy4kkrtxn1.jpg

You talk about the pen being mightier than the sword but then how did the goons manage to get into the journal's office and shoot so many people in broad day light.
你说笔锋胜于武力,但那帮暴徒是如何进入《华尔街日报》的办公室,在光天化日之下射杀这么多人的。
The journalist took her last breath because of coving this issue but proved to the world that eventually it is the pen that is mightier than the sword.这名记者为了掩盖这一问题而屏住了最后一口气,但她向世人证明,最终是笔锋胜于武力。
After the mass killings at the newspaper office, there is a protest which is happening in the city declaring support to the paper and proving that the pen is mightier than the sword.报社发生大规模杀戮事件后,该市发生了一场抗议活动,宣称支持该报,并证明笔锋胜于武力。
学习可以强国确实有它的深刻的含义,犀利的笔锋真的有可能在不费一兵一卒的情况下打胜仗,好的文笔还可以避免很多不必要的麻烦。所以看到这个,你没理由不好好学习。

4bdmomrnrkr.jpg

4bdmomrnrkr.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.