查看: 80|回复: 0

介绍读书的好处英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-6-22 04:18:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  I think that reading is can let a person look forward to, it is like to take me into the story, because either the length of the text and illustrations, will let me have a deep experience, and text also seems to have wings, that kind of feeling is good.
  I like reading very much, I think that reading should be rewritten to read, "yue" because, only love reading, to see the content in mind, you can't really get harvest, not see the calculate, so it is no use. I look at the great man, learn a great "spirit" and "attitude". Saw the little puppet, inspired my imagination. Read the Snow White, let me know what can not believe others; Read the ugly duckling, let me not from the face, looks after judging other people.
  People like to read books, always immersed in the interesting story book, let me the heart opens a window, let my world a better place! And I often forget to do this because of the reading, I often do homework in the reading, the result be mother scold badly; And the one who doesn't like reading a book, picked up a thick book, feel like a math exam one hundred so pain, pain annoyed to want to commit suicide, at that time, my mood is like a charred by the raging fire of forest, so empty.
  Don't like to read books, and is full of video games, like a beggar, need our help; But while some people like to read, and finally still addicted to video games, even if used to get more knowledge, also will forget the pleasure of reading.
  我觉得,阅读是会让人期待的,它彷彿是带我进入了故事中,因为不管是文字的长短或插图,都会让我有深深的体会,而且文字也好像长出了翅膀,那种感觉真是美好。
  我非常喜欢阅读,我觉得阅读应该 要改写成悦读,因为,只有喜爱阅读,把看到的内容记在脑子里,才能真正得到收获,不是看了就算了,这样是没有用的。我看了伟人传,学到了伟人的精神与态度;看了小木偶,启发了我的想像力;阅读了白雪公主,让我知道不可以乱相信别人;看过丑小鸭,让我不会从小的时候的面貌,来判断别人以后的长相。
  喜欢读书的人,总是沉浸在故事书的趣味之中,让我的心灵打开了一扇窗,让我的世界变得更加美好!而我,常因为看书而忘了要做该做的事,我常常在写功课时看书,结果被妈妈骂得很惨;而不喜欢看书的人,感觉拿起一本厚厚的书,像是要写一百张数学考卷那么痛苦,痛苦烦闷到都想自杀了,那时候,我的心情就像被熊熊大火烧过的森林,那么的空虚。
  不喜欢读书,而满脑子都是电玩的人,就像乞丐一样,需要我们帮忙;但有些人虽然喜欢阅读,最后还是迷上了电玩,就算以前得到了再多的知识,也还是会忘记阅读的乐趣的。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.