查看: 58|回复: 0

写我的生活小学英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-6-22 04:15:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  每个人的生活都不一样,我就来说一下我的生活吧。下面是小编为大家精心整理的关于写我的生活小学英语作文,希望能够帮助到你们。
  My School Life
  My life the most unforgettable is my primary school. Because I do not have to early to go to school every day。 Need not very tired. And also very early from school in the afternoon. Work is very less. Knowledge is also simple. My primary school life is so colorful.
  我的人生最难忘的是我的小学。因为我不需要每天早早地去上学,不用太累。下午也很早就放学了。工作非常少。知识也很简单。我的小学生活多姿多彩。
  My School Life
  I like my school .My school life is nice,too.Now,I will tell you something about my school life.I usually qo to school at seven o"clock.We have eight lessons every day.At about five o"clock,Igo homeand do my homework.My school life isn"tvery intreseting,but it is very useful for me.
  我喜欢我的学校。我的学校生活也很好。现在,我要告诉你一些关于我学校生活的事情。我通常七点到学校。我们每天有八节课。大约5点钟,我回家做作业。我的学校生活是很有勇气的,但对我来说很有用。
  我的生活
  My life isvery simple. On usual, my mother will wake me up at seven o'clock in themorning. And then I start grooming. After that I walk to school for breakfastand then have class. I have maths, Chinese, drawing and singing classes. How busyI am. Half past four in the afternoon is my free time. But when I get home. I haveto finish my homework and wash myself before dinner. After dinner time, greattime comes. I can watch TV for two hours because I have to go to bed at nine.on weekends, I always go out with friends or sometimes help my mother with farmwork.
  我的生活很简单。平时我妈妈会在早上七点钟就叫醒我了。然后我开始刷牙洗脸。之后,我就步行去学校上课,吃早餐。我有数学,语文,画画和音乐课。我很忙的。四点半我放学了。但是我回到家后就必须在晚饭前完成作业,洗完澡。晚饭后,伟大的时光来了。我可以看电视两个小时的电视,因为九点钟我就得睡觉了。周末,我经常和朋友出去玩或有时帮妈妈干农活。
  我的新生活 My New Life
  As my winter vacation is over, I have to say goodbye to my hometown life and the friends there. I need to put my attention on my study. My new life begins as the new semester is coming. I must study hard and make progress step by step. What's more, I want to make more friends and enrich my knowledge. I am so looking forward to my new life.
  由于我的寒假结束了,我不得不结束在老家的生活,跟那里的朋友说再见了。我需要把注意力放在学习上。随着新学期的即将到来,我的新生活也开始了。我必须努力学习,一步一步地取得进步。更重要的是,我想交更多的朋友,丰富我的知识。我很期待我的新生活。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.