查看: 93|回复: 0

大学英文三分钟自我介绍范文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-6-20 06:53:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  英语的自我介绍主要考查的是我们运用语言的能力,这个能力是可以培养和加强的。那么三分钟的大学英语自我介绍要怎么说呢?下面师哈哈网小编为你整理了大学英文三分钟自我介绍范文,欢迎阅读。
大学英文三分钟自我介绍范文 篇【1】  Good moring ladies and gentlemen!
  it is great honour for me to take this interview,thank you for giving me this chance!
  my name is xx, i am an undergraduate of xidian university,major in telecommunication engineering.as the cradle of china's telecommunication talents,xidian universtiy's long history,good research atmosphere and the long term cooperation with xx institue, provide me an excellent stduy environment. after about four years' hard work, i have learnd all the courses of telecommunication engineering and have good command of the basis of telecommunication technology. I am confident that my solid education background will lay me a sound foundation to fulfill my master degree courses! in addition to my solid education background,i have good communicate skill and strong team spirit.i strongly believe this will be a great help for me to fullfil my master degree courses.futher more,i am healthy and tough.besides study i enjoy playing basketball much!Sports give me a healthy body and tough mind.
  that's all, thank you very much!
大学英文三分钟自我介绍范文 篇【2】  hello,everybody! i’m very glad to be here.now i feel my heart beats very faster.it is a joke. let me make a deep breath for relax.my chinese name is chenyuheng,you can call me steven in english too. i came from yucai boarding school in wuhan.today,i wanna show my best to everyone.
  ok, now, do you want to know more about me?my favourite food is egg fried rice,because it is yummy,easy and healthful .i like it!my favourite colour is black,it is so mystery and cool! i have so many black t-shirt.my favourite movie is harry port.i feel the actor very handsome.
  i have so many hobbies.i like swimming very much.in summer,i can swimming in the pool with my friends.i feel i am a fish when i in the pool .i also like playing the computer games.if you like, you can join our team.his is me, a clever and energetic boy. i like making friends,too. so i have so many good friends, do you want to be my friends?thank you,thank you give me a chance.hank you……all!
大学英文三分钟自我介绍范文 篇【3】  Dear Sir:
  Thank you for giving me the chance to interview and it is my pleasure to introduce myself to you. My name is…., born in 1980, ….city, ….province. I major in ……and I will graduate from the…….. Medical University in July, 20xx. Hope a chance to work and develop in your department.
  During the past three years, under the strict guidance of my tutor, professor ……in college of ………, I have learned systematically the theory of profession and got the basic manipulative skills about …….. With the help of my supervisor, I have successfully finished the subject “……… ” and grasped some experimental skill , such as cell culture, DNA extraction and other molecular biology technique; abstraction, separation, ….. ..
  I passed the CET band 6 test in20xx, after that, I tried my best to learn Medical English and mastered a lot of professional vocabulary. I am good at listening, speaking, reading and writing.. I can manipulate computer proficiently and master Microsoft Office software, also be familiar with SPSS and Photoshop, etc.
  During three-year study in research, I studied hard and strived for excellence in our field. I benefit from working together with excellent colleague. I developed quality of diligence, responsibility, kindness and honesty. My internship in college of ….. could qualify me for this job, and I believe I can be fit for the position quickly. I am looking forward to working in your department. If I am admitted, I will be thankful and try my best to work for you.
  Thank you very much.
  • 大学英文三分钟自我介绍范文
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.