查看: 51|回复: 0

初中英语作文:生活类英语作文阅读

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-6-7 11:23:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  英语作文是中考和高考必考题,也是考生重要的难关,考生一定要在平时多练习,多阅读,多训练,以下是小编整理的关于英语作文范文阅读,欢迎大家参阅。
  我的烦恼My Annoyance
  Like every young girl, I pay attention to make myself look pretty, because if I get more attention from others, I will be very happy. So I start to follow the models and the movies stars' dressing style, then I find that compare to their skinny bodies, I look like a fat girl. So I have made up my mind to lose weight. As my body is in the growth period, my parents always ask me to eat more. When they find me start to eat less, they think I am sick. I tell them that I want to look beautiful, then my mother says that I am beautiful in her eyes. If I don't eat, I will look old. I search the Internet. The pictures of skinny girls scare me, so I give up losing weight. My annoyance is gone, and I am happy again.
  像每一个年轻女孩一样,我对于能够让自己越来越漂亮是很看重的,因为如果我能因此得到别人更多的关注,我会更开心。所以我开始模仿模特和电影明星的穿衣风格,但我发现和他们苗条的身材相比,我看起来就像个胖女孩。所以我下定决心开始减肥。我的身体正处于生长阶段,所以我的父母总是叫我多吃点。他们发现我开始吃得少就以为我生病了。我告诉他们我想看起来更漂亮,然后我妈妈说在她眼里我已经很漂亮了,如果我不吃东西,我会显老的。我去网上看了看那些骨瘦如柴的女孩的照片吓到我了,所以我放弃减肥。我的烦恼消失了,我又快乐了。
  包饺子Making Dumplings
  My mother is good at making dumplings and I love the flavor she makes. So every time when I see her making dumplings in the quick way, I think it is such an easy thing for me. Last week, I decided to learn making dumplings from my mother and it was such a valuable experience for me. Before starting the main step, kneading the dough took me a really long time. My mother told me that it was a very important step, just like the base of a building. I did not do the base work well, so I passed it and came to make dumpling directly. My mother finished one dumpling only three seconds, but when I made the packaging of one dumpling. It was so hard to close well, and the meat went out. I never expected that making a dumpling would be so hard.
  我妈妈擅长包饺子,我也喜欢她做的味道,所以每次我看到她包饺子包得很快的时候,我就觉得对我来说应该也是很容易的。上周,我决定向妈妈学习包饺子,这对我来说是宝贵的经验。开始进入主要步骤前,揉捏面团花了我很长时间,我妈妈告诉我,这是一个非常重要的步骤,就像房子的地基。我没把基础工作做好,就直接做饺子。我妈妈只要三秒钟就完成一个饺子,但是当我包饺子时,很难包紧,肉都跑出来了。我从来没想到做饺子会如此困难。
  感动Moved
  I am a sensitive person and easy to be moved by the small actions, such as the one who remembers my birthday and sends me the wish. People are impressed by the big movement, like girls always want surprise. When someone give them the surprise, they will be moved and remember it all the time. While if someone prepare the party for her, usually she won’t remember the name of the person, but she will be impressed by the lively atmosphere. The real beauty of life needs us to realize. The person who stand by our side all the time is the one we should cherish. When we feel moved about other people’s story, just think of the people around you, such as your parents and your true friends. They are the people who love you the most.
  我是一个敏感的人,很容易被一些小行为而感动,比如记得我生日并送上祝福的人。人总是对大事情印象深刻,比如女孩总是想要惊喜,当有人给她们惊喜时,她们就会感动,而且会一直记着这件事。而如果有人为她准备聚会,通常她不会记住这个人的名字,但是热闹的氛围会给她留下很深的印象。生活的美需要我们去发现。站在我们身边的人都是我们应该珍惜的。当我们为别人的故事而感动时,想想你周围的人,如你的父母和你真正的朋友,他们是最爱你的人。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.