查看: 55|回复: 0

高中英语作文范文指导

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-6-3 16:54:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  对于高中生而言,英语在其整个高中阶段占有重要的位置,特别是高中英语作文。下面,是师哈哈网小编为你整理的高中英语作文范文指导,希望对你有帮助!
高中英语作文范文指导篇1  I always have many thoughts in my mind, like I will finish my homework quickly and then go out for fun, but the truth is that I will not finish it until the last minute. Yesterday, my uncle came to visit my parents, he just finished his trip in Vietnam. My uncle is my hero, he has traveled many places and I dream to be a man like him. I asked my uncle how he prepared for his trip, he said he just booked the ticket and the hotel and scanned the tourist information, then he would to there without hesitation. He said most people had planned a lot, but in the end, they would miss the trip and then gave up. Actually, action works much better than thoughts, because only when you face the problem, you will know how to fix.
  在我的脑海里总是有许多想法,比如我会很快完成作业,然后出去玩,但事实是,我直到最后一刻才会完成。昨天,我的叔叔来看望我的父母,他最近完成了在越南的旅行。叔叔是我的英雄,他走了很多地方,我梦想成为像他这样的人。我问叔叔他如何准备他的旅行,他说他只是预定了机票和酒店,扫描下旅游信息,然后就会毫不犹豫出发了。他说大多数人计划很多,但最后,他们会错过旅行,然后放弃了。事实上,行动比想法更加有效,因为只有当你面对问题时,你才会知道如何解决。
高中英语作文范文指导篇2  Many teenagers believe that chasing the fashion and act in the different way can make them the attractive person. They have the wrong understanding of charm, the charm is a kind of personality, which is cultivated in the long way. An attractive person is knowledgeable. The way he talks can impresses us, when we discuss about the problem, he can give us the profound opinion and leads us to search the problem. So we need to read more books to make ourselves the special ones. Books broaden our vision and enrich our knowledge, we can see the world in the different angles, which makes us stand out. The way we talk will change as we read more book, we become mature and think in the profound way. Books will not endow us with fame and money, but it will make us the attractive persons.
  许多青少年认为,追逐时尚和与众不同的行为可以使他们成为有吸引力的人。他们对魅力有着错误的认识,魅力是一种气质,需要长时间来培养。一个有吸引力的人是知识广博的。他说话的方式可以给我们留下深刻的印象,当我们讨论这问题时,他能给我们带来深刻的见解,引领我们去探讨问题。因此,我们需要阅读更多的书籍,使自己突出。书籍扩大了我们的视野,丰富了我们的知识,我们可以用不同的角度去看世界,这使我们脱颖而出。我们说话的方式会改变,因为我们读了更多的书,变得成熟,并以深刻的方式思考。书籍不会给我们带来名声和金钱,但它会使我们成为有吸引力的人。
高中英语作文范文指导篇3  Nowadays, some students believe that entering a top university is not that necessary, because some of the successful businessmen like the Alibaba’s founder Ma Yun and QQ’s founder Ma Huateng have nothing to do with the top university. Actually, top university have its own advantages. First, you can meet the excellent people there. The friends you make maybe your business partners in the future and the teachers are with higher level, which can pass you the advanced konwledge. Second, though the textbooks for every university are almost the same, but top university teaches students with different methods. It pays attention to cultivate students with critical minds and pratical ability. The thesis is very strict for students, when they pass it, they will cry with happiness, because they are admitted by the professors. When the students graduate from top university, they have made a different.
  如今,一些学生认为进入一所顶尖大学学习并不是必要的,因为一些成功的商人像阿里巴巴的创始人马云和QQ的创始人马化腾都与顶尖大学无关。实际上,顶尖大学有自己的优势。首先,你可以在那里遇到优秀的人。你的朋友也许是你将来业务的合作伙伴,而且老师更高的水平,这可以传授你先进的知识。第二,尽管每个大学的教科书几乎相同,但顶尖大学教学生用不同的方法。它注重培养学生批判性思维和实际能力。论文对学生要求很严格,当他们通过了,会幸福地哭起来,因为他们得到了教授的承认。当学生从顶尖大学毕业的时候,他们已经有所作为。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.