查看: 92|回复: 0

写给老师英文感谢信

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-6-2 11:21:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  你知道怎么写写给老师英文感谢信吗?下面是小编为大家整理的写给老师英文感谢信,希望对大家有帮助。
  写给老师英文感谢信篇一
  Dear Teacher:
  I’m glad to be your student, and I am very happy to learn the course I like best under your help.
  English is an important tool, through which we can share it with the world. I treasure the chance of learning English, and I enjoy the happiness from this course.
  This Thursday is Thanksgiving Day. On this special day, I want to express my deepest thanks to you!
  Yours sincerely,
  Jane
  写给老师英文感谢信篇二
  Dear teacher ,
  i am writing to you to express my thanks for your help in learning english and speaking english.
  during these days in your class, i have learned much from you and it is very helpful to me. firstly, you let me know what is the west thinking pattern—straight thinking pattern. and, i think, it is very important to understand the west’s thoughts. as you know, this can help me with my examination and interaction with foreigners. secondly, i have got enough confidence in speaking in english from your class and it took me a long time to gain this confidence. now, i
  always express my ideas in english as possible as i can. it’s great to do that. the last not the least, i find that learning english is not an boring thing as before and i’m interested in studying
  english which was just a necessary task to pass examinations. reading, listening or speaking all become interesting and i really enjoy it. above all, i want to say thanks again to you. and thank you for your time.
  good luck!
  Yours sincerely,
  Jane
  写给老师英文感谢信篇三
  Dear miss wang:
  i am writing to express my sincere gratitude for your help in my study. without your help , my study would not be the top three in my class. it was you who always standed by me when i am fall. you pointed my mistakes and told me how to make them right. you always worked tirelessly to train my patience.your continuous encouragement is my greatest motivation.
  i sincerely hope that you can have a good health and stay happy. in addition, i wonder if you can pay a lot of attention to your health, get more rest.
  again, i sincerely thank you for your help!
  • 写给老师英文感谢信
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.