查看: 64|回复: 0

成功的秘诀英语作文精选

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-5-16 05:38:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  很多人都在寻找着成功的秘诀,希望自己有一天也能够成功。师哈哈网小编精心为大家搜集整理了成功的秘诀英语作文,大家一起来看看吧。
  成功的秘诀英语作文篇1
  My father is an engineer. He works very hard. Once I asked my father what the secret of success was. He didn't say a word, but wrote a few words on a piece of paper and handed it to me. I looked at the paper. n it was written: A= X+Y+Z. "What does it mean?"I asked. "A means success, explained my father. "X means hard, Y means good ways, and Z means you must stop talking and start to work." That's right. From then on, I tried my best to be better.
  成功的秘诀英语作文篇2
  Fortunately the process of keeping your resources focused post-launch is entirely the same. You need to pick your battles and allocate your resources toward the few initiatives that will be best served to do the one thing right that is truly driving your company. Serving the needs and whims of every customer sounds great, but it can also be a terrible detour when trying to keep the forward progress of your company moving.
  If at any point during your journey youre unsure whether or not youre spending your time and resources effectively, just ask yourself one question, Is this driving the core benefit of our product. If the answer is yes, you’re headed in the right direction.
  成功的秘诀英语作文篇3
  To be or nor to be, that is a question. To succeed or to fail? How to succeed and how to achieve? These problems confuse many teenagers in nowadays.
  We all have dreams, and we all work hard to realize them. But there will always be some problems and setbacks to stop the pace of advance. When they appear, what should we do? To stop or to go on? Mrs. Curie told us the answer. We all know that Mrs. Curie discovered radium, but how many people really know how hard she worked? At that time, there were many people disapprove of Mrs. Curie. Although she got over hundreds of difficulties, she still believed in herself and never gave up. Finally, she succeeded to discover radium. She proved that she was right by her continuous hard work and her strong spirit. We should learn from Mrs. Curie. She told us the truth through her own experiences that believe in yourself, you can do it! Never give up, face the difficulties with a smile, someday, you will be proud of yourself.
  The key to success is confidence. It makes you brave, helps you get over the troubles, and brings motivation to you. For example, somebody always get nervous when they have an important speech, if they are in a nervous mood, the results are always terrible. But if they are confident to themselves, the results turn out to be better. Therefore, be confident, believe in yourself, keep smile in your face when comes to difficulties, and you will achieve more.
  成功的秘诀英语作文篇4
  Good morning, teachers and fellow students:
  American basketball superstar Michael Jordan visited china. Many people know: Michael Jordan in college, basketball talent began to appear. After joining the Chicago bulls, he led the team won the A Championship 6 times, his own time to win the most valuable player title of the 5. Jordan is a great basketball player in the United States, is the world's many basketball enthusiasts worship idols. But students, do you know why he will become the best basketball player in the world? Jordan has a famous saying: "I can accept failure, but can not accept to give up." This is one of the secrets of his success.
  With summer coming, we will have a nervous final review. In particular, grade six students will soon face graduation exams. Every time, there are always some students worry that they did not review well, afraid of failing the exam. In fact, everyone's growth path, will encounter such or that difficulties, encountered failure and frustration. What is different, because some people are intimidated by the difficulties, to give up the pursuit, lost to the confidence, led to a complete failure; others can turn failure into power, a careful analysis of the reasons caused by the failure of the lessons, never give up the ideal and goal, finally to experience the joy of success. Students, how do you deal with failure? You are not like Jordan, not afraid of difficulties and failures, full of confidence in yourself, never give up on the target? Yes, as long as we are not afraid of failure, not afraid of difficulties, like Jordan, never give up the pursuit of eternal enthusiasm, you will certainly succeed.
  Of course, we have to pay attention to the correct learning methods. First of all, we should concentrate on lectures in class, the teacher said every detail, every difficulty should be firmly remembered. Second, actively participate in classroom activities with the attitude of master. Be good at finding problems, thinking and solving problems. Third, not only to listen to good lessons, but also to develop pre class preview, after-school review of good habits. As the saying goes: "one hard, one harvest", to harvest well, must work well. Don't go home after school to play and watch TV, should finish the homework as soon as possible, spare time should be used to preview and review. To go to school in the classroom of the repeated review several times, to keep in mind the knowledge, not just look sloppy. And review is not in the test, before the exam to do, but to do every day. Every day has the different knowledge, every day should grasp the new knowledge. Not only to review, but also in the review after the preview tomorrow to learn something, so to know the end, learning would not be so difficult, but easily. Finish homework can see a class outside the book.
  Knowledge is the days and months multiplying down, as long as we study hard, listen carefully, carefully review the knowledge, will give us a reward. In this wish each student can be successful! Make yourself happy, teachers and parents rest assured!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.