查看: 39|回复: 0

北京中考英语作文预测

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-5-13 02:54:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  英语作文在学生的印象是难的,更可况是中考英语作文呢?下面是师哈哈网小编给大家精心挑选的北京中考英语作文预测,希望大家喜欢!供你参考和阅读!
北京中考英语作文预测篇1  假设你是某中学新老师李红,请给你的朋友张华写封信,告诉他你第一天上课的情景,主要内容如下:1.描述一件课堂上令你印象深刻的事情 2.介绍你处理该事的方式 3.谈谈你的感想
  范文:
  Dear zhuanghua ,
  It’s three months since I heard from you last time . Now I want to tell you an impressive story happening on my first lesson .
  On hearing the bell students ran into the classroom as quickly as they could. But a boy ,LIMing , whose father died a month ago , was late for the class. He stood outside the classroom silently . I smiled to him and let him come in. After a while ,he cried on his desk . Then I walked to him and asked what had happened . He told me that his mother was ill and he had to take some medicine for her . At the same time ,he apologized to me for his lateness . Moved by his words , I praised him for his deeds and decided to sing a song named mother for the students . How time flies ! Class was over before I realized it .
  From the story I felt we should respect our parents and do our best to help them . Do you think so ? I’m looking forward to your reply .
  Yours truly ,
  Li Hong
北京中考英语作文预测篇2  假设你叫Liu Yan,初中三年,你与同学们在一起学习、参加各种活动,相互帮助,彼此之间建立了深厚的友谊.校园网的英语论坛开辟了 Thank you letter 专栏.请按下面的要求给你的同学Ling Feng写一封感谢信.注意:1.这封信要表达你对Ling Feng的感谢;2.信中要简述感谢Ling Feng的原因,适当举例,并谈谈自己的感受。
  提示词语:thank you, at the end of , kind, forget, help… with, stay in touch
  向朋友表示感谢的英语作文范文:
  Dear Ling Feng,
  I would like to thank you at the end of our middle school education. You have been very kind and helpful since we knew each other.
  You have given me so much help that I will never forget. Last term, I caught a bad cold and had to stay at home for a week. When I was worrying about the lessons, you came to my home after school and helped me with every subject. With your help, I didn't fall behind others. Since then, we have become very close friends. I think I'll try to help others just like you.
  Thank you again. Even though we may go to different schools, I'll always stay in touch with you. I wish you success for the future.
  Yours,
  Liu Yan
北京中考英语作文预测篇3  假定你是王伟,你的英国笔友David来信问及你们学校在暑假期间对学生的要求。请你根据以下要点给他回一封电子邮件。
  家庭安全:小心用火用电,外出时关好门窗;
  游泳安全:不独自去游泳,不去河、湖游泳;
  交通安全:过马路要当心,不在马路上玩耍。
  提示词:electricity(n.电)
  注意:1、词数80~100;
  2、请不要逐句翻译,可适当发挥;
  3、文中不能出现真实的校名和人名;
  4、邮件的开头和结尾已为你写好,不计入总词数。
  Dear David,
  Glad to receive your e-mail.Our school has made many safety rules for us to follow. Let me tell you something about them.
  I think these rules are necessary as safety comes first.
  Have a good summer holiday!
  Yours,
  Wang Wei
  范文:
  Dear David,
  Glad to receive your e-mail. Our school has made safety rules for us to follow. Let me tell you something about them .
  We are asked to be careful with electricity when we are using it. It is dangerous to play with fire, for it may cause terrible accidents. We should make sure doors and windows are shut before we leave. Besides, we are not allowed to swim alone, especially in deep rivers or lakes. If we really want to, we must go to the swimming pool with our parents or teachers .What's more, following traffic rules is also very important. Everyone should watch out when crossing the road. And our school warns us not to play on the road.
  I think these rules are necessary as safety comes first.
  Have a good summer holiday!
  Yours,
  Wang Wei
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.