查看: 20|回复: 0

五一劳动节初中英语作文:劳动

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-5-13 01:37:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  During the May 1st Labor Day vacation I spent my time productively. First I had to get my schoolwork out of the way. I separated all the assignments by subject and began working on them. One by one I completed those assignments and checked over them. After a few hours of hard work I finally finished.
  Time to have some fun! I quickly grabbed my football and began running towards the door. On my way out I saw my parents hard at work with spring cleaning. Even though I really wanted to relax and go play I decided to help my parents out instead. First I helped my father clean the windows. There‘s a lot of dirt flying around outside so it took a lot work to make the windows spotless.
  Afterwards I went and helped my mom with the floor by bring buckets of water back and forth for her mop. Time goes by fast when you‘re busy at work and soon we found ourselves looking at a clean and beautiful home. We were very proud of the work we had done and that‘s a great feeling to discover on this Labor Day.
  翻译:
  在5月1日劳动节假期我度过的时间的非常有效率。首先,我必须迅速完成功课。我首先按课程分开作业,然后开始一个一个做。我做完并检查了一遍。几个小时的艰苦工作之后,我终于完成了。
  时间过得很愉快!我赶紧抓起我的足球,奔向门口。正要出门时,我看到我的父母正在艰难工作做大扫除。虽然我真的很想放松出去玩,我还是决定留下来帮助我的父母。首先,我搀扶着父亲擦玻璃窗。看到很夺灰尘到处乱飞,因此花了很多工作,最终使窗户一尘不染。
  后来我去帮助妈妈取水桶拖地,她拿拖把拖地。忙忙碌碌工作的时候,觉得时间过得很快,很快,我们就发现自己身在一个干净,美丽的家园。我们都为自己所做的工作而自豪,我发现那是在这个五一劳动节非常好的感觉。
  • 五一劳动节初中英语作文:劳动
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.