查看: 62|回复: 0

Happy international day!五一国庆节英语优秀作文集锦

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-5-13 01:37:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  篇一:Happy May Day
  Today is May Day. My mother father and me went to park to have a picnic, and then visited my grandma and grandpa.
  In the morning at nine o’clock, we went to park for picnic, we took juice, cornflakes, apples, oranges, lollipops, bananas, ice creams, mangoes, and so on. I also took toys, such as doll, ball, balloon, skateboard and a kite.
  In the afternoon at two o’clock, we went to visit my grandma and grandpa. I helped grandpa to do some house work. My sister and me played skateboard and doll. At eight o’clock we went home, and played computer games for two hours and then went to bed.
  Today I’m very happy!
  翻译:
  今天是五一劳动节。我的母亲父亲和我去公园野餐,然后看望了我的爷爷奶奶。
  上午九点,我们去公园野餐,我们带了果汁,玉米片,苹果,橘子,棒棒糖,香蕉,冰淇淋,芒果等。我也拿了玩具,如玩偶,球,气球,滑板和一个风筝。
  到了下午两点钟,我们去拜访我的爷爷奶奶。我帮爷爷做一些家务。我和妹妹玩滑板和玩偶。八点钟,我们就回家了,玩了两个小时电脑游戏,然后就去睡觉了。
  今天,我非常高兴!
  篇二:about travel
  he advent of the 51 labor, my mother took me to Dunhuang intention to play for five days, I very much agree.
  On the road, when we have Tulufan saw rows of densely green, and bear a string of small seeds, although small, but far and thin, like a fat baby face. Also take some time to Shanshan, we see a Journey to the West, described as the "Huoyanshan" like Hill, the results of a question is really Huoyanshan, so we bought two tickets, get the end of a moment. One into a hole, go inside a man-made "Huoyanshan" There are a number of attractions nearby. We looked at, there Gaochang city, qanat, Grape Valley, the ancient city of Jiaohe inside we continue to go there to see a full 40 meters of the Jin Gu Bang, the middle is also lit the red light, standing in front of it, looking towards the top hat will be out. Go in the inside, the last staircase, is Huoyanshan, his Monkey King was in front of a pressure element in the mountain scene below, as well as Taishang Senior Dan furnace was overthrown at the time of Miao Wei Wei Qiao scene, the image of a very realistic, like the real thing. When we go, good luck, just to catch up with the sun, and that scene, ah, the first time I saw such a red cloud around the sun are red and round, like in the horizon-like painting. While, the sun down by half, leaving only half of the sun, and then after a while, from the following out of the body, so that the sun was a middle of a cloud cover, the scene was strange, like the sun , like the sun to rise, attracting many tourists.
  After a day and a half's journey, we finally arrived at Dunhuang, the main tourist attractions and Crescent Moon Spring, Movie and Television City and the western Mogao four spots, we intend to have to see. Go to the Crescent Moon Spring.
  Crescent Moon Spring here why it is called? Legends colored sand is sand, red, yellow, green, white, black five colors. This sand and the sand appears as a matter of fact, every grain of sand has thousands of small holes. Legend, which is an ancient battlefield, a battle in ancient times, the officers and men were annihilated at this time, big winds, sand flying all over the sky, the northerly wind screams as the soldiers in their cry. When you draw with a board designated from the hills, you can hear the roar. This is the origin of Mainly because of Crescent Moon Spring in Dunhuang, Gansu is located, but also in the desert of Gansu, so a long time ago, here in particular water, in the desert, only that water, it saved hundreds of thousands of individuals, therefore, it is To mark this spring, on the shape of its name for the Crescent Moon Spring. After listening to the introductory tour, we started playing, first of all, we get the the camel's back, it has been climbing camel us, we have with reticle drawn down from the sand, did not expect really there, sound really stimulating! Go right look is Crescent Moon Spring, and Crescent Moon Spring is a next to the ancient Temple, which can be replaced in the ancient camera, photographers can also be taken to visit the King, very interesting!
  Crescent Moon Spring Tour end, we have a Cave (Thousand-Buddha Cave) to watch a hole 847 Mogao caves, but only the 15 caves, is one of the most worth a visit and within the three major Buddhist Mogao Grottoes. We go to the listening to the guide, the China Office by a total of eight volumes, and now only more than 8000 volumes, in fact, only more than 4000 volumes, as a foreigner in China has nullified by the book, not only Yes, there is no value left, and these are divided into two volumes for filling up and down a few, but this is not a foreigner to take away their own, but did not know a large basket of only a small profit margins that had these by the book and handed over to the foreigners had.
  Therefore, everyone says that he is a traitor. watching, we see the Big Buddha, the first 35.5 meters high Buddha, 12 meters wide between the knees. The second 31 meters high Buddha, 10 meters wide between the knees. The third sleeping Buddha is a Buddha, he 28 meters long, it is sleep, so cross and 8 meters between beds. And I are amazed at seeing her mother.
  The tourism, I am not only very happy to play, but also learned a lot of knowledge, has been a lot of inspiration: The Chinese Government should increase efforts to protect the monuments.
  翻译:
  五一劳动来临了,妈妈打算带我去敦煌玩五天,我也非常赞同。
  路上,我们经过吐鲁番的时候,看见一排排密密麻麻的葡萄架,绿油油的,结出了一串串小籽,虽然小,但都远远的,薄薄的,像个胖娃娃脸。又走了一段时间,就到鄯善了,我们看到了一座像西游记中描写的“火焰山”似的山,结果一问,还真是火焰山,于是,我们就买了两张票,进去完了一会儿。一进去就是一个洞,往里面走就是一个人造的“火焰山”,附近还有一些景点。我们看了看,有高昌古城、坎儿井、葡萄沟、交河古城 我们又继续往里走,看见一个足有四十米的金箍棒,中间还亮着红灯,站在它跟前,朝上看顶,帽子会掉的。在往里走,上个楼梯,就是火焰山了,他的前面有一个孙悟空被压在了五行山下面的景象,还有太上老君丹炉被*时的景象 惟妙惟俏,形象很逼真,像真的一样。我们走时,运气真好,正好赶上太阳落山,那景象啊,我还是第一次见到,这么红的太阳把周围的云都染红了,圆圆的,像画在天边似的。一会儿,太阳落了一半,只剩下半个太阳了,又过了一会儿,从一片云的下面探出了身子,这样,一个太阳被一条云拦腰遮住,这个情景很奇特,又像太阳落山,又像太阳升起,吸引了很多游客。
  经过了一天半的路程,我们终于到达了敦煌,主要的旅游景点又鸣沙山、月牙泉、莫高窟西部影视城这四大景点,我们打算都去看看。先去了鸣沙山和月牙泉。
  这里为什么叫鸣沙山月牙泉呢?传说,鸣沙山的沙子是五色沙,有红、黄、绿、白、黑五种颜色。这种沙子看似和一般沙子一样,实际上,每一粒沙子都有成千上万个小孔。传说,这是一个古战场,古时候一场战役,令将士们全军覆没,此时,狂风大作,漫天黄沙飞舞,北风哀嚎,像在为将士们是们哭泣。当你拿着划板从山上向山下划的时候,你可以听到有“轰隆隆”的轰鸣声。这就是鸣沙山的由来。月牙泉主要是因为敦煌位于甘肃,而甘肃又处于沙漠腹地,所以,在很久以前,这里的人特别缺水,在沙漠之中,只有这一点水,它救了几十万个人,所以,人们为了纪念这个泉,就以它的形状取名为月牙泉。听完了导游的介绍,我们就开始玩了,首先我们骑上了沙漠之舟――骆驼的背,它驼着我们爬了鸣沙山,我们又拿着划板从沙上划下来,没想到还真有“轰隆隆”的声音,真刺激!望鸣沙山的右边走就是月牙泉了,月牙泉的旁边是一座古老的寺,在里面可以换上古装拍照,还可以参观摄影师摄下的景,有意思极了!
  游完了鸣沙山月牙泉,我们又了莫高窟(千佛洞)观赏,莫高窟一洞八百四十七个洞窟,但只开放了十五个洞窟,其中最值得一看的是藏经阁和莫高窟内三大佛。我们先去了藏经阁,听解说员讲,中国经书共有八厅多卷,现在只有八千多卷,实际上只有四千多卷,因为外国人把中国的经书全部拿走,只把不好的,没有什么价值的留下,并把这些分成上下两卷用来充数,但这不是外国人自己来拿走的,而是一个大字不识一箩筐的王道士仅为一点薄利就把这些经书拱手送给外国人了。
  因此,大家都说他是卖*。看完了藏经阁,我们又去看大佛,第一大佛高35.5米,两膝之间宽12米。第二大佛高31米,两膝之间宽10米。第三大佛是个睡佛,他长28米,它是侧着睡的,所以跨和床之间有8米。我和妈妈看了都惊叹不已。
  这次旅游,我不仅玩得很快乐,还学到了很多知识,得到了很多启发:中国政府应增加保护古迹的力度了。
  篇三:about a survey
  Week-long Holidays,Good or Bad?What's Your Opinion?
  Our National Day is coming. We shall have days of rest,presumably weeklong holidays again just like the weeklong May Day holidays. Many people welcome weeklong holidays and are busy planning where and how to spend the seven days;whereas many other people do not applaud. As to me, weeklong holidays mean a span of dullness, boredom, melancholy and helplessness, and I think anyone who had experienced the holiday sufferings in May would share my feelings.
  I well remember that from May Day, to be more exact, a few days earlier than May Day, the shopping season started.Most shops extended their shopping hours to respond to their overwhelmingly enthusiastic customers. There were special sales with discount coupons and instant lucky draws and various sales promotions in nearly every big store to lure po tential customers into spending more. Crowds of shoppers flocked towards department stores, enjoying their high purchasing power.
  There were traffic jams almost everywhere, people waited in long queues at bus-stops:and taxi-stands? looking entirely exhausted.Tempers flared when people gotpushed or if someone else cut the queue.Impatient drivers honked at each other every now and then.
  The railway station was congested with travelers who rushed to the platform like a swarm of bees and then squeezed their way into the train for seats as if there would be no tomorrow.
  In the restaurants, tables were shared. A platoon of waiters filed out from the kitchen armed with various containers of eatables. Orders were taken feverishly and then shouted across to the kitchen. Excitement reigned everywhere as waiters ran hither and thither to fill the orders.
  The above are just some vivid scenes that happened a few months ago. Everywhere was chaos and chaos everywhere. I am really afraid the drama will soon be repeated.
  True,weeklong holidays help activate economy, but what about after-holiday depression? No doubt, people can have a lot of leisure, but leisure does not always bring a lot of pleasure.
  翻译:
  为期一周的假期,好还是坏?你的意见是什么?
  我们的国庆节快到了。我们将会有几天的休息,大概又一周的假期,就像一周的五一假期。许多人都喜欢在一周的假期里,忙于规划在哪里和如何度过这七天,而许多人却不鼓掌。对我来说,为期一周的假期意味着一段无聊、无聊、忧郁和无助的时光,我想,任何经历过五月假日痛苦的人都会分享我的感受。
  我很清楚,从五一开始,更确切地说,比五一节早几天,购物季节开始了。大多数商店都延长了购物时间,以回应那些极度热情的顾客。在几乎每家大型商店都有特价销售折扣券和即时幸运抽奖和各种促销活动,以吸引潜在顾客消费更多。成群的购物者涌向百货商店,享受着他们的高购买力
  几乎到处都有交通堵塞,人们排着长队在公共汽车站排队,还有出租汽车站?看完全筋疲力尽了。当人们被推着或者别人插队时,脾气就会爆发。不耐烦的司机们不时地互相鸣喇叭。
  火车站挤满了像一群蜜蜂一样冲向站台的旅客,然后挤进车厢里坐着,好像明天就没有了。
  在餐馆里,桌子是共用的。一排服务员从厨房里拿出各种各样的饭盒。人们狂热地命令,然后向厨房大喊。到处都是激动人心的场面,因为侍应生们到处跑去填满了订单。
  以上只是几个月前发生的一些生动的场景。到处都是混乱和混乱。我真担心这出戏很快就会上演。
  诚然,为期一周的假期有助于激活经济,但假期后的抑郁又如何呢?毫无疑问,人们可以有很多的闲暇,但休闲并不总是带来很多乐趣。
  篇四:about Plan
  May first is a Sunday. And it is the Labor’s Day. My mother said to me :“Open your eyes!And look out of the window. What a fine day! Let’s go to park,” So my mother, my classmate and I went to the park. We took some foods in my schoolbag. On the way to the park. I saw the blue sky with snow-white clouds. I saw pear trees and some apple trees and so on. Below the trees, there are several kinds of flowers. It’s colorful, blue, red, yellow, pink, purple, orange and white. I saw some balloons and butterflies in the sky. I ate popcorn, cornflakes, banana and lollipop. They were wonderful.
  In the afternoon, we went to the zoo. I visited the birds, mice, cats, dogs, budgies, hamsters, rabbits and so on.
  May Day is my favorite day!
  翻译:
  五月一日是星期天。今天是劳动节。我妈妈对我说:“睁开你的眼睛,看窗外。多么晴朗的一天!我们去公园吧,“我妈妈,我的同学和我去了公园。我们在我的书包里吃了一些食物。在去公园的路上。我看见蓝天和雪白的云。我看到了梨树和一些苹果树等等。树下有几种花。它是彩色的,蓝色的,红色的,黄色的,粉红色的,紫色的,橙色的和白色的。我看到天空中有一些气球和蝴蝶。我吃了爆米花、玉米片、香蕉和棒棒糖。他们是美妙的。
  下午,我们去了动物园。我拜访了鸟、老鼠、猫、狗、虎皮鹦鹉、仓鼠、兔子等等。
  五一是我最喜欢的一天!
  篇五:A diary
  May holiday is coming. Our family is going to do something. Today I called my little brother's phone at the noon. He asked me what I am going to do in the holiday. I told him we want to go on a trip some day during but where we don't decide to go. We are going to sleep in the morning May first. Then we are going to go to Dawukou by bus in the afternoon. We are going to have a day off May 2nd. If it's will fine in May 3rd we are going to go out on trip. I am going to go to the Forest Park. Your sister's husband is going to hometown Xiamiao. He wants to go fishing.
  Gui Zexuan is going to climb the hill with his friends. We are discussing. I asked my little brother what plans you are going to in the holiday. He invited us to go his home. He wanted to go Suyukou with us. I was glad to hear the news. Our family decided to go Yingchun to Suyukou on trip.
  翻译:
  也许假期即将来临。我们家要做点什么。今天中午我打电话给我弟弟的电话。他问我假期打算做什么。我告诉他我们想去旅行,但我们不打算去。我们将在五月一日早晨睡觉。然后我们将在下午乘公共汽车去大渡口。我们将在5月2日放假一天。如果5月3日天气好的话,我们将外出旅行。我要去森林公园。你姐姐的丈夫要回家乡了。他想去钓鱼。
  Gui zan将和他的朋友一起爬山。我们正在讨论。我问我的小弟弟你假期打算做什么。他邀请我们去他家。他想和我们一起去苏玉口。听到这个消息我很高兴。我们全家决定去迎春市旅游。
  篇六:A diary
  During those days, I enjoyed myself. At first, I went to the zoo to see lovely animals. And then. I went to the sea world to see beautiful fishes. That was very interesting.
  Secondly I went for a trip with my parents, we went to Linxia to visit my grandparents and to eat minority’s foods. We rode horse on the grassland and had a fun with local children.
  It was very exciting. After that, I held a party and invited some of my best friends to visit my house.
  My mother bought a lot of tasty foods for us, we also took many photos on the party. We played very happy. I also watched lots of carton films at home, they were wonderful.
  I like the holiday. I like my May Day.
  翻译:
  在那些日子里,我玩得很开心。一开始,我去动物园看可爱的动物。然后。我到海洋世界去看美丽的鱼。这是非常有趣的。
  其次,我和我的父母一起去旅行,我们去了临夏看望我的祖父母和吃少数民族的食物。我们在草原上骑马,和当地的孩子们玩得很开心。
  这是非常令人兴奋的。在那之后,我举办了一个聚会,邀请了一些的朋友来我家做客。
  我妈妈给我们买了很多好吃的东西,我们还在派对上拍了很多照片。我们非常高兴。我还在家里看了很多的纸箱电影,它们都很棒。
  我喜欢这个节日。我喜欢我的五一节。
  篇七:Cleaning
  During the May 1st Labor Day vacation I spent my time productively. First I had to get my schoolwork out of the way. I separated all the assignments by subject and began working on them. One by one I completed those assignments and checked over them. After a few hours of hard work I finally finished.
  Time to have some fun! I quickly grabbed my football and began running towards the door. On my way out I saw my parents hard at work with spring cleaning. Even though I really wanted to relax and go play I decided to help my parents out instead. First I helped my father clean the windows. There‘s a lot of dirt flying around outside so it took a lot work to make the windows spotless.
  Afterwards I went and helped my mom with the floor by bring buckets of water back and forth for her mop. Time goes by fast when you‘re busy at work and soon we found ourselves looking at a clean and beautiful home. We were very proud of the work we had done and that‘s a great feeling to discover on this Labor Day.
  翻译:
  在5月1日劳动节假期我度过的时间的非常有效率。首先,我必须迅速完成功课。我首先按课程分开作业,然后开始一个一个做。我做完并检查了一遍。几个小时的艰苦工作之后,我终于完成了。
  时间过得很愉快!我赶紧抓起我的足球,奔向门口。正要出门时,我看到我的父母正在艰难工作做大扫除。虽然我真的很想放松出去玩,我还是决定留下来帮助我的父母。首先,我搀扶着父亲擦玻璃窗。看到很夺灰尘到处乱飞,因此花了很多工作,最终使窗户一尘不染。
  后来我去帮助妈妈取水桶拖地,她拿拖把拖地。忙忙碌碌工作的时候,觉得时间过得很快,很快,我们就发现自己身在一个干净,美丽的家园。我们都为自己所做的工作而自豪,我发现那是在这个五一劳动节非常好的感觉。
  篇八:labor
  5.1 Labour Day today, the teacher told us to clean the classroom, wiping tables, etc., the teacher told me to go sweep the floor, I pick up the broom and went to sweep the floor, I saw a lot of underground waste, I could not finish one scan, it is depressed,
  Many students come back, help me, and really thank them, I like them, they are my best friend forever, today's Labor Day, we swept very clean, the teachers and students in recognition of our teacher told the students We give our applause, very happy today, too, had a happy Labor Day!
  翻译:
  今天是五一劳动节,老师叫我们打扫教室,擦桌子等,老师叫我去扫地,我拿起扫把去扫地,我看到地上有很多垃圾,我一次轻烧根本不能完成,很是郁闷,
  很多同学回来帮我,真的很感谢他们,我喜欢他们,他们永远的是我的朋友,今天的劳动节,我们清扫得很干净,教师和学生在认识我们的老师告诉学生我们给我们的掌声,今天很开心,也有一个快乐的劳动节!
  篇九:Seeing the sunrise
  During the May Day holiday, my parents and I climbed Mount Tai. We were lucky that it was fine that day and we were able to see the sunrise.
  At 4:30 in the morning we were already,on the top, waiting for the sun to rise.First a bit of pale ray appeared in the east, then it became brighter and brighter. An orange top of a cap rose little by little from the sea. Suddenly, the sun sprang out of the seawater, looking like a large elliptic ball, and the sky in the east became red. Later, the sun was hidden behind a piece of cloud. When it appeared again, the sun changed from red to bright red, then to golden. AS it rose it became silvery white and shone out. The light was so strong that we could't look at it directly.At that time,the whole mountain was in the golden sunlight.
  翻译:
  五一假期期间,我和父母爬上了泰山。我们很幸运,那天天气晴朗,我们能看到日出。
  凌晨四点半,我们已经在山顶上等待太阳升起。首先,在东方出现了一点苍白的光线,然后它变得越来越亮。一顶橙色的帽子从大海里一点点地升起来。突然,太阳从海水中跳出来,看起来像一个椭圆形的大球体,东方的天空变成了红色。后来,太阳躲在一片云后面。当它再次出现时,太阳从红色变成了明亮的红色,然后变成了金色。当它升起的时候,它变得银白色,闪闪发光。光线太强了,我们不能直接看它。那时候,整座山都沐浴在金色的阳光里。
  • Happy international day!五一国庆节英语优秀作文集锦
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.