查看: 76|回复: 0

英语的自我介绍范文6年级

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-5-13 00:46:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  自我介绍的学问社交场合,l六年级的学生之间也是通过自我介绍相互结识、树立自我形象的。本文是师哈哈网小编为大家整理的6年级英语的自我介绍范文,仅供参考。
6年级英语的自我介绍范文篇一  Everybody is good! My name is sun jian. I not only love sport, but also very studious, of course, there are a lot of shortcomings. In the class is not high, but I never get bullied, but the classmates always gave me the nickname "son", I listened to when not to hear. Sometimes I really blame father, there are more than one hundred surname, why named sun. But this have what way? It is in heaven, nor light because dad.
  I have a pair of black of big eyes, always with a twinkle. And under the eyes is very straight nose, and a small mouth to talk air leakage. I always like to mention some naive questions, sometimes ask weird, people who can answer.
  I especially love sports, such as playing badminton, running (must be a sprint), play basketball, play football... Play badminton when I was a kid, my dad and a dozen is more than two hours. We tired, afraid of mom said to me: "don't call, again dozen tired is ill." I gave mom grimaced and naughty to say; "Mother's adult, I and my father is very strong, your family trust!" And we all laughed.
  I am also very studious. I feel the holiday is the most happy the most meaningful thing is the bookstore. As long as one to the bookstore, I would like to the ocean of knowledge, a voracious reading every book... Sometimes until the store is closed, I was reluctant to go home.
  Let me tell you a little secret. However, you don't laugh at me. It is an afternoon, just the first class, I began to play with Liu Peng "police catch the thief" game. To begin with, I dress up as a thief, he play the part of the police. When I was in the previous run accidentally scratched his the wall charts of the teacher on the podium, I heart mentioned throats, under this doghouse! But when Liu Peng catch me and scrape the wall charts, thin wall charts and break into pieces to float to the ground. At this moment, the classmates all saw, all thought is Liu Peng break it. I take pleasure in said: "liu, you miserably." He is crying. Just then the bell for class rang, the teacher came in. The teacher see chart is broken then ask who is out, students are regarded as Liu Peng. The teacher harshly criticized him, and told him to make stand as punishment, my heart began to regret. Although no one know I have a part in broken wall charts, but why I can't have the courage to admit his mistake? Today I finally get it off, even if I once again deep reflection!
  I have already said so much, and tell you my little secret, because I take you as the most trusted friends. What is the secret you also tell me, ok?
  This is me!!!!!!! Do you like me?
  大家好!我叫孙健。我不但爱运动,还很好学,当然也有不少缺点。在班里我个子不算高,但是从不挨欺负,可是同学们老是给我起外号“孙子”,我听了只好当没听见。有时我真怨爸爸,世上有一百多个姓,为什么偏姓孙。可这又有什么办法呢?这是天注定,也不能光怨爸爸。
  我长着一双乌黑的大眼睛,总是一眨一眨的。眼睛下面长着非常端正的鼻子,还有一张说话漏风的小嘴。我总喜欢提一些天真的问题,有时问的很古怪,使人无以回答。
  我特别爱运动,比如打羽毛球、跑步(必须是短跑)、玩篮球、踢足球……记得小时候打羽毛球,我和爸爸一打就是两个多小时。妈妈怕我们累,就劝我说:“别打了,再打就累出病了。”我冲着妈妈扮了个鬼脸,调皮地说;“母亲大人,我和爸爸壮实的很,您老人家放心好了!”说完我们都哈哈大笑起来。
  我也很好学。我感觉节假日里最快乐最有意义的事就是逛书店了。只要一到书店,我就像来到了知识的海洋,如饥似渴地读着每本书……有时直到书店关门,我才恋恋不舍地回家。
  让我再告诉你一个小秘密吧。不过,你可别笑话我。那是一个下午,刚下第一节课,我便和刘朋玩起了“警察抓小偷”的游戏。一开始,我扮小偷,他扮警察。我在前面跑的时候一不小心把老师放在讲桌上的挂图刮破了,我的心一下提到了嗓子眼,这下,可惨了!可是当刘朋抓我的时候又刮到了挂图,薄薄的挂图立时碎成几片飘到了地上。这时,同学们都看到了,全以为是刘朋弄坏的。我趁机幸灾乐祸地说:“老刘,你惨了。”他也要哭。正在这时上课的铃声响了,老师走了进来。老师看见挂图坏了便问是谁弄的,同学们都一口认定是刘朋。老师狠狠地批评了他一顿,又叫他罚站,我心里开始后悔了。虽然没有人知道弄坏挂图我也有份,但我为什么不敢勇于承认错误呢?今天我终于把它说出来,就算我的又一次深刻反省吧!
  我已经说了这么多,并且告诉了你我的小秘密,因为我把你当做了最信任的好朋友。你有什么秘密也告诉我,好吗?
  这就是我!你喜欢我吗?
6年级英语的自我介绍范文篇二  Hi, I'm from class six Li Han ShuTongXue. I am the captain of the class. High heart meet you, hope I can live together in peace and harmony with all of you. I like reading and dancing at ordinary times. I am 11 years old this year, mom and dad to me is very strict, so the study is fine. Brother at home is my enemy, male student in the class there are several is my good friend, so I have been very bold. Finally I hope to become good friends with everybody.
  大家好,我是来自六一班的李寒舒同学。我是班里的中队长。很高心认识大家,希望以后能和大家和睦相处。我平时喜欢看书和舞蹈。我今年11岁了,爸爸妈妈对我都很严格,所以学习都还不错。哥哥在家里是我的死对头,班里的男同学有几个是我的好朋友,所以我一直都非常大胆。最后还是希望和大家成为好朋友。
6年级英语的自我介绍范文篇三  I am a grade 6 students. As for my image, is this: one meter around four statures, comb a small plait, pitch-black shine; Small round face, always with a sweet smile, show neat white teeth; A pair of small eyes, flashing light, full of love and yearning for a better life.
  I, born of a tomboy kind, yes, I did the sample of the girls, although my mother help me bought many beautiful princess skirt, but I don't like naughty, I always love to wear a blue shorts, a wide sportswear, add a bright red scarf, hey, can be proud! I am tiger, perhaps because of this, makes me so many strange temper and unique hobby! ~
  I love reading, the boy prose poems, learn and play... I had put does not open, often be fascinated by the plot of the book, often forget to eat and sleep.
  One day, my mother gave me a book please choose foreign fairy tales, which made me very happy, "east" sitting in a chair, with relish looks when I saw the farmer get rid of their seven children, I am very sympathy, when I saw the maid mayer's the pirate leader trick with wisdom, and so happy clap for can't help it, I can't on striking table with the hand, the mother of the cup smashed on the floor...
  You see, this is me!!!!!!! I a lovely and naughty, you like me?
  我是一个六年级的学生。至于我的形象嘛,是这样的:一米四左右的个子,梳着小吊辫,乌黑发亮;圆圆的小脸蛋,总是带着甜甜的微笑,露出整齐的小白牙;一双不大的眼睛,闪烁着光芒,充满了对美好生活的热爱与向往。
  我,天生一副假小子的样,没错,我的确没点女孩子的样,尽管妈妈帮我买了无数条美丽的公主裙,可调皮的我并不喜欢他们,我总爱穿一条蓝色的运动裤,一件宽大的运动衣,再加上一条鲜艳的红领巾,嘿,可神气了!我属小虎,也许是正因为这个,才使我养成这么多的怪脾气和独特的爱好吧!~
  我爱看书,那些《少年科技报》、《学与玩》……我一拿下就放不开,经常被书中的故事情节所迷住,时常忘了吃饭和睡觉。
  一天,妈妈给了我一本《外国童话请选》,这使我非常高兴,“东”一声坐在椅子上,津津有味的看起来当我看到那个农夫把自己的七个孩子扔掉时,我十分同情,当我看到女仆迈尔娜用智慧把海盗头子捉弄时,又是那么开心情不自禁拍手叫好,我用手一拍桌子,不了把妈妈的杯子打碎在地……
  看,这就是我!一个可爱、调皮的我,你们喜欢我吗?
共2页,当前第1页12
  • 英语的自我介绍范文6年级
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.