查看: 49|回复: 0

我的爸爸话题英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-5-12 08:09:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  每个人都有自己的爸爸,我们知道怎么样书写我们呢爸爸英语作文呢?以下是小编为大家整理好的我的爸爸话题英语作文,欢迎大家阅读参考!
我的爸爸英语作文【1】  My father is a great person. He is a hero in my heart. He is tall but not strong. He is a driver.
  He often talks a litte and seems that he is serious. Actually, sometimes he is real serious. In my memory, he never hits me except once.
  It is because I ignored their forbidding to go swimming in the river alone. I was so sad as my father hit me.
  But now I understand that it is because he worry about me. Moreover, although our family is not weathy, he will give all the things that I want to me.
  And he works hard to support our family. I know that he loves us and we also love him.
我的爸爸英语作文【2】  My father was born in 1962, in He Bei. He began working at the age of 22. He is good at English, Math,
  Music and PE, but he doesn't do well in science. He likes sports very much. Volleyball is his favorite.
  He is an English teacher now. My father is outgoing and humorous that his students all like him very much. He is kind but strict. I love my father.
我的爸爸英语作【3】  My father’s name is Wang Yaohan. He has an English name, Jack. He is thirty-eight years old. My father is a worker. He works in a factory. He has two big eyes and two big ears.
  He has short hair. My father is very thin. He is only fifty kilograms. He likes learning English very much. He learns English everyday. My father likes watching TV.
  His favorite television channel is CCTV-10, because he can learn a lot English from the program Outlook English at that channel.
  English is my father’s good friend. I am my father’s friend, too.
我的爸爸英语作文【4】  My father is an ordinary people. He is a driver. He doesn’t receive too much education.
  But he is kind-hearted. He always ask me to be down-to-earth and keep an optimistic mind.
  Everyone likes him because of his good personality. He is always ready to help others if he can.
  Sometimes when he drives the old, he will not take monet frome them. He is so great.
  He has set a very good example for me. He is my idol. I will love him forever.
我的爸爸英语作文【5】  My father is thirty-five years old. He is an attractive middle-age. He is an engineer, working in a big factory of my city.
  His working time is regular, going to office at eight o’clock and coming home at six o’clock. He works hard and becomes an important person in his factory.
  At weekends, he does not go to work, so that he usually stays at home or take my mother and I go out.
  In my opinion, my father is a great person. He brings happiness to my family.
我的爸爸英语作文【6】  My father is a handsome man . He has short black hair and big eyes.he's very smart.My dad is very fun.He likes playing basketball.
  My father also likes listening to music and watching TV. he works very hard.
  My father thinks healthy food is good for our health.
  So we eat apples every day. We don't eat French fries. We often eat vegetables,fruits and fish.he loves me.
我的爸爸英语作文【7】  My father is forty-three years old. He is a teacher. He works very hard. He always wears a yellow coat and a pair of blue trousers. He like doing sports and he likes basketball best.
  My father loves me very much. He cheeks my homework every day. He often buys delicious food for me. On weekends we often go to the park with my mother. I love my father.
我的爸爸英语作文带翻【8】  My is a tall and handsome middle-aged man. He has big eyes and short hair.He is a bus driver . He is strict with me all the time, but when I finished my homework, he'd be glad to take me out to play. Most important of all, he loves me and mom very much.Of course, I love my very much.
  我爸爸是位又高又帅的中年人。他长着大大的眼睛和短发。他是一个巴士司机。爸爸总是对我很严格,但只要我写完作业他就会很乐意带我出去玩儿。最重要的是爸爸很爱很爱我和妈妈。当然,我也很爱。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.