查看: 37|回复: 0

有关我的周末五年级英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-5-12 08:07:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  周末时光总是短暂而美好的,对于你来说,你的周末生活是怎样的?下面,是师哈哈网小编为你整理的有关我的周末五年级英语作文,希望对你有帮助!
有关我的周末五年级英语作文篇1  The weekend is coming. i will have a happy weekend.
  on saturday morning, i’m going to do my homework. and then, i’m going out to play. i’m going to the bookstore and read some books. in the evening, i am going to have dinner with my parents outside.on sunday morning, i’m going to the library or do my homework. and then, i’m going to listen to music. in the afternoon, i’m going to go shopping with my mother. i like shopping very much.
  this is my happy and busy weekend. do you like this weekend?
有关我的周末五年级英语作文篇2  Today,I got up early.After breakfast,I went to the post office.I posted a letter to my pen friend Jacie.Later,I went to Nanhu Park with my classmates Judy and Linda.We had a picnic there.We ate lots of delicious food,such as bread,sausages and even coca-cola.We had a good time there.In the evening,I help my family with the housework.I spend a busy day today.
有关我的周末五年级英语作文篇3  Hi, this is Lisa. I am going to have a busy weekend.
  大家好,我是Lisa。我打算过一个忙碌的周末。
  On Saturday, I’m going to do my homework first. Then I’m going to buy a book about Harry Potter. It’s my favorite book. I have a lot of posters of Harry Potter.
  周六的时候,我要先做作业。之后我要去买一本关于哈利波特的书。那是我最喜欢的书。我有很多哈利波特的海报。
  After lunch, I’m going to visit my grandparents and play with my cousins, Dennis and Alice. They are outgoing. Dennis likes singing very much. Alice likes drawing pictures. We often play hide-and-seek together.
  吃过午饭,我要去拜访我的爷爷奶奶,我还要跟我的堂兄Denis,和堂姐Alice一起玩。他们都很开朗。Dennis很喜欢唱歌。Alice喜欢画画。我们经常在一起捉迷藏。
  In the evening, I’ll help my mom clean the house. I like helping my mom with thehousework. My mom always says I am a good girl. After that, I am going to read the new book. That will be fun.
  傍晚,我要帮妈妈打扫房子。我喜欢帮妈妈干家务。我妈妈经常说我是个乖孩子。之后我要看我刚买的新书。那该多有趣哇。
  On Sunday, I am going to the stamp show. I like collecting stamps. I have got 150 stamps.
  周日,我要去看邮票展览。我喜欢集邮。我已经有150张邮票了。
  What about you? What are you going to do on the weekend? Can you tell me, please?
  你呢?你周末的时候打算做什么?可以告诉我吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.