查看: 33|回复: 0

6年级英语作文自我介绍

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-5-12 08:07:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  自我介绍是最能让别人记住你了,也是锻炼自己的一张方式,下面是师哈哈网小编给大家精心挑选的6年级英语作文自我介绍,希望大家喜欢!供你参考和阅读!
自我介绍英语作文篇1  自我介绍 Introduce Myself
  Hi, everyone! Let me introduce myself. Let's know each other.
  I was born in Liaoning. Liaoning is a beautiful place. There are many places of interest in Liaoning. I was born on September, 26th. I am a girl. I like traveling, reading and English. Speaking English is very important. It's very useful for us.We should do our best to learn English.I like making friends, too. I want to make more and more friends. Let's be friends. When I am free, I usually read books. Much of my life has lived with books. My favorite book is《Harry Potter》. Harry Potter is a brave,clever boy. I like him very much.Books are very interesting. I have great fun in reading books.
  I think I am a happy girl because I have a happy family. My parents are very kind of me. They love me and I love them,too. I am a student of Class3, Grade8. There are over seventy students in my class. I also have many good friends in my class. I love my class. Do you love your class?
  This is me, a happy girl. Do you want to make friends with me ?
  嗨,大家好!让我来介绍一下我自己吧。让我们互相认识吧!
  我出生于辽宁,辽宁是一个美丽的地方。辽宁有许多名胜古迹。我的生日是9月26日。我是个女孩。我喜欢旅行、读书和英语。英语是很重要的,对我们很有用。我也很喜欢交朋友,我想有越来越多的朋友,让我们成为朋友吧!当我有空的时候,我经常读书。我大部分时间都是和书一起度过的。《哈利波特》是我最喜欢的书。哈利波特是一个勇敢聪明的男孩,我很喜欢他。书是很有趣的,我从书中获得了极大的乐趣。
  我认为我是一个快乐的女孩,因为我有一个快乐的家庭。我的父母非常和蔼。他们很爱我,我也爱他们。我所在的班级是八年三班,我还有好多朋友在我们班。我很爱我们的班级。你也爱你的班级吗?
  这就是我,一个快乐的女孩。你想和我交朋友吗?
自我介绍英语作文篇2  Good morning, my admirable teacher and my dear fellows. My name is Qing Cheng and I’m in my 17 years old. I graduated from theTianTaoMiddle school, which is one of the best middle schools in my city. Its campus is as beautiful as ours. My favorite subject is math, because it’s a complicated subject that drives a lot of students crazy. But I am a student who likes challenges and I can feel great achievement when I solve a math problem. Besides, I like various extra curricular activities, because they can bring me a colorful life. In my opinion, study is just a part of our life, so that we should not be constrained by it. The most important is that I am happy to be a classmate of you. I hope we can study as well as play together.
  尊敬的老师,亲爱的同学们,大家早上好。我叫秦成,近年十七岁。我毕业于天桃中学,它是我们市里最好的中学,校园和我们校园一样美丽。我最喜欢的科目是数学,因为它是使很多学生抓狂的复杂科目。但是,我是一个喜欢挑战的学生,每当我解答出一道数学问题的时候,我感到一种巨大的成就感。除此之外,我喜欢各种各样的课外活动,因为我它们给我带来了多姿多彩的生活。在我看来,学习只是生活中的一部分,因此我们不应该被学习束缚。最重要的是,我很高兴能成为你们的同学。我希望我们可以一起学习,一起玩。
自我介绍英语作文篇3  My surname is shang, the generation, the dragon. I am an introvert and I don't like to communicate with others actively.
  I am not too tall, but my mother said that I was not like a little man. My skin is yellow and black, which is called pure Chinese. My hair is relatively developed, but I will always say to other people: "what's the matter, you haven't heard of it, the sweat is much healthier, what do you know?" I know that others will fight back, but I don't care how others fight back, but I do. My eyes are not too small, many people who know me say my eyelashes long, some also say: "a little boy long such a long eyelash why, return to give me." Also, my hair is black and much, and it's "grovel" (not straight on the head). Mom often says that my hair is like a hat, but I'm very protective and I don't like to have a haircut. That's what I look like.
  At school, I am a representative of Chinese language class. I was awarded "excellent class representative" last time. But I can't be too proud of that, and I will continue to work hard. I often think about how to work hard, the class how, can not have done, so I think myself still from the small things to be better. The oneself of the school is at all around you, oneself also not much write, let everybody to discover for oneself!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.