查看: 43|回复: 0

我最喜欢的书的小学英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-5-12 08:07:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  在生活中,有你们最喜欢看的书吗?下面是小编为大家精心整理的关于我最喜欢的书的小学英语作文,希望能够帮助到你们。
  我最喜欢的书
  There are many books in my house, have a father, also have a mother, many of them are mine. These books have thick have thin, in my book, my favorite is Shang Sulan wrote "the stupid Wolf school life".
  It is very interesting, especially to see "although stupid Wolf knows nothing about art, but, at the end of the semester, the school to carry on the talent competition, stupid Wolf but get the best performance award", I'm curious, can't wait to read it. Turned out to be a brown bear make a prank help honest kind of stupid Wolf, meaning, and won the award for best performance.
  The book still has a lot of wonderful, always provoked me laugh, when you taught me a truth - to be a honest and kind person. Please be free to take a look at this book! You will like me, like it.
  我家有很多书,有爸爸的,也有妈妈的,其中许多是我的。这些书有厚有薄,在我的书中,我最喜欢的是汤素兰写的《笨狼的学校生活》。
  它很有趣,尤其是看到虽然笨狼对艺术一窍不通,但是,学期结束时,学校进行才艺比赛,笨狼却得了个最佳演艺奖时,我充满好奇,迫不及待地往下读。原来是棕小熊搞的恶作剧帮助了诚实善良的笨狼,歪打正着,获得了最佳演艺奖。
  这本书还有很多精彩片段,总是惹得我捧腹大笑,教了我一个做人的道理&&要做一个诚实善良的人。请有空看一看这本书吧!你一定会和我一样,喜欢它的。
  我最喜欢的书
  I like reading very much. The fairy tales are my favorites, such as Grimm's Fairy Tales,Anderson's Fairy Tales and so on. But I like Zheng Yuanjie's fairy tales most, such as Shuke and Beita and many other books. The roles in his fairy tales are so funny. Sometimes, I think they are around me. They are my classmates or my friends. Therefore, these stories are also my own stories. And, his books also teach me to be a good kid.
  我很喜欢读书,童话故事是我最喜欢的比如说格林童话,安徒生童话等等。但是我最喜欢的是郑渊洁童话,比如说《舒克和贝塔》还有很多其他书本。他的童话故事里的角色十分有趣,有时候我会觉得他们就在我身边,他们是我的同学或者朋友。因此,这些故事也是我的故事。另外,他的书也教我成为一个好孩子。
  我最喜欢的书
  Since I see the movie Harry Potter, I like it very much, I am very impressed by the magical world, so I decide to buy the book. There are seven books, I read them all. Harry Potter is my favorite book, I learn many things, no matter how hard the difficulty is, I will never give up, I should have Harry's courage.
  自从我看了电影《哈利波特》,我就很喜欢这部电影,电影中的魔幻世界给我留下了很深刻的印象,因此我决定去买这本书。书一共有7本,我全部都看完了。《哈利波特》是我最喜欢的书,我学到了很多东西,无论我遇到多大的困难,我都不会放弃,我应该拥有哈利的勇气。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.