查看: 44|回复: 0

小学英语作文:关于“我的……”英语作文阅读

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-5-12 08:07:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  小学阶段是英语作文的入门阶段,随着英语要求的越来越严格,小学英语作文也列入考试范围内。所以小学生一定要在平时多练习,多阅读,多训练,以下是小编整理的关于英语作文范文阅读,欢迎大家参阅。
  My handy mother我心灵手巧的妈妈
  I think my mother is the most beautiful mother in the world.
  My mother is very slim and her skin is very white,she has a head of long black curly hair and a pair of big eyes.She is a handy woman.She good at cooking,she can make all kinds of delicious,such as cake,biscuit,dumpling,glue pudding ,zongzi and so on.I like zongzi made by her most.She knits sweater for the whole families every year,I like every sweater she make for me.My mother likes sports and dancing,she take exercises every morning,so she is very healthy.
  This is my mother,I love my mother forever.
  参考翻译
  我心灵手巧的妈妈
  我觉得我妈妈是世界上最美丽的妈妈。
  我妈妈非常苗条,皮肤也很白,她有一头长长的黑卷发,一双大眼睛。她是个心灵手巧的女人。她擅长做各种各种的美食,比如蛋糕、饼干、饺子、汤圆、粽子等等。我最喜欢她做的粽子了。她每年都为全家人织毛衣,我喜欢她帮我织的每件毛衣。我妈妈喜欢运动和跳舞。她每天早上都会去锻炼,所以她身体很健康。
  这就是我妈妈,我永远爱我的妈妈。
  Plan for Weekend周末计划
  The spring comes and the scenery is beautiful. Therefore, I make plan to enjoy the vernal sunshine and fresh air with my parents. We will climb the Qing Shan Mountain on Saturday. The scenery there is beautiful. There are green trees and colorful flowers. There is a peach forest there and now they all blossom. I see many photos taking there. They are so beautiful that I want to see them personally. We will almost a day in Qing Shan Park. This is the most important thing this weekend.
  参考翻译
  春天来了,景色变美了,所以这个周末我打算和我的爸爸妈妈一起去享受和煦的阳光和清新的空气。我们计划星期六去爬青山,那儿的风景很美,有许多翠绿的数目和颜色亮丽的花朵。那里还有一片桃树林,现在正值花期。我看许多在那儿拍的照片,非常漂亮,很想亲眼看看。我们大概会在青山待一整天。这就是我们这个周末最重要的事情。
  My Pet我的宠物
  I have a lovely pet. It’s a small squirrel. I picked it up in the mountain. It was hurt then by a trap. I saw it and took it home. My father helped me cure it. And then, it stays me all the time. I name it Tommy. Its legs are short but the tail is long. It has light brown hair. Tommy is very lively and it likes jumping. There is a tree in front of my house. It likes playing in that tree very much. Sometime, I can’t find it, but when I call its name, it would show up, because we are good friends.
  参考翻译
  我有一只可爱的宠物,它是一只小松鼠。我在山上捡到它的,当时它被陷阱弄伤了。我看见了它并把它带回家里。爸爸帮我治好它的伤,从此它就和我待在一起了。我给它起了个名字,叫汤米。它的腿很短,但尾巴很长。它的毛是浅棕色的。汤米很活泼,很喜欢跳跃。我家的房子前面有一棵树,它经常在上面玩耍。有的时候我找不到它,但是只要我一叫它的名字,它就会出现,因为我们是好朋友。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.