查看: 26|回复: 0

a trip初二英语作文带翻译80词

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-5-12 08:06:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  你喜欢旅行吗?你觉得去哪里旅行最好呢?大家不妨写一篇80词的英语作文描述一下吧。下面是师哈哈网小编推荐给大家的a trip初二英语作文带翻译,供大家参考。
a trip初二英语作文篇一  Short summer vacation just over a monthmy grandparents took me to play.
  Because my uncle lives in Kunmingwe live in the uncle's house for a few days.On the first dayI spent a whole day in my uncle's house.
  The second daywe went to the National Villagewhere there are a lot of national performances.We look very happy.
  There is also a place to visit all the nationalities which is very large but very old.Can see the elephant showthe elephant's nose is longcurvedI still ride on elephant nose to photograph.
  The third day we go fishingalthough only caught but still very happy.
  After a few dayswe have a happy home.
  翻译:
  短暂的暑假,刚过一个月,爷爷奶奶就带我去昆明玩。
  因为我叔叔住在昆明,我们就在叔叔家住了几天。第一天,我在叔叔家呆了一整天。第二天,我们去了民族村,那里有很多民族表演。我们看的很高兴。
  那里还可以参观各个民族住的地方,里面很宽敞,但是很破旧。还能看大象表演,大象的鼻子长长的,弯弯的,我还骑在大象鼻子上照相。第三天,我们去钓鱼,虽然只钓到了一条,但还是很开心。
  过了几天,我们就开开心心的回家了。
a trip初二英语作文篇二  Last week I went to Xiamen for a trip with my parents .
  This is the first time for me to visit xiamen. I was quite excited while we were traveling on the express way.
  We took no.1 sightseeing bus 3 yuan each heading at Gulangyu. There are so much beautiful scenery in it we took a lot of pictures in Haoyue Park .
  It's really wonderful .We lived in a hotel that night.
  The next day we went to many other spots and went home at night.
  翻译:
  上个星期我和父母去厦门旅游。
  这是我第一次去那里。当我在高速公路上我的心情非常激动。我们乘坐1号观景车到达了鼓浪屿车票是每个人3块钱在鼓浪屿
  。有非常多的风景我们在皓月园拍了很多照片。我们晚上居住在一个旅馆里。第二天,我们又去了很多其他的景点晚上,然后回到了家中。
a trip初二英语作文篇三  Last weekend i went to Hainan island with my family.
  First day we went to Xinglong.We bought coffee there.
  Second day we went to Sanya.Because there are lovely beaches.
  Third day we went to Hainan wildlife park.
  There are elephantsmonkeyscrocodileshippos and the others.
  Fourth daywe went home.After coming home we decided next weekend we would go to Guilin.
  翻译:
  上周末我和我的家人去了海南岛。
  第一天,我们去了兴隆。我们在那里买了咖啡。第二天,我们去了三亚。因为有美丽的海滩。第三天我们去了海南野生动物公园有大象猴子鳄鱼、河马和其他人。
  第四天我们就回家了。回家后我们决定下周末我们将去桂林。
a trip初二英语作文篇四  Hainan is a nice place to have fun during the cold days.
  It is as beautiful as paradise in Heaven for its famous beaches and sea. Last winter I went to Hainan with my whole family.
  First I visited the amazing museums. We also played in the public gardens. Next I went diving with my parents.
  Finally I hung out at the mall. Among the numerous lovely delicate gifts I bought the most interesting souvenirs for my friends.
  翻译:
  海南是一个寒冷的日子里玩得开心的好地方。
  著名海滩和大海像天堂一样美丽。去年冬天我和我的家人去了海南。首先我参观了神奇的博物馆。我们还在公园。接下来我和我的父母去潜水。
  最后我在购物中心闲逛。在众多可爱精致的礼物我买了最有趣的纪念品给我的朋友。
a trip初二英语作文篇五  Yesterdaymy family and I went to ZhongShan Park.It was great!
  I saw many trees and flowers.The trees were green and strong.I can climbed it.Then we went to the river.The river is big clean and blue.
  SuddenlyI felt everything is colourful and beautiful.Maybe it was cause of the river.I felt ererything is lovelytoo.We rode boats.FirstI felt afraid.
  ThenI sat in the boat.
  We saw Linzexu.He is strong and he is handsome.I took photos in front of him.I think Linzexu is very great!It was a lovely and great trip!
  翻译:
  昨天我和我的家人去了中山公园。这是太棒了!
  我看到许多树和花。树木是绿色的和强大的。我能爬上它。然后我们去了河边。这条河是大清洁和蓝色的。突然我感到一切都是五颜六色的和美丽的。也许是河的原因。我也觉得一切都很可爱。我们乘坐船。首先我感到害怕。然后我坐在船上。
  我们看到林则徐。他是强大的他是英俊的。我走到他照片的面前。我认为林则徐非常棒!这是一个可爱和伟大的旅行!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.