查看: 37|回复: 0

哈尔滨中考英语例文预测

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-5-12 08:06:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  中考是一场没有硝烟的战争,英语作文就是考生们的马匹,你知道今年中考有哪些预测英语作文吗?下面是师哈哈网小编给大家精心挑选的哈尔滨中考英语例文预测,希望大家喜欢!供你参考和阅读!
中考英语例文预测篇1  )假如你是大学一年级新生李华。开学之初,你的英语老师Ms Li希望了解每位同学的英语学习情况,并征求教学建议。请按以下要点用英语给她写一封信。
  1、对英语学习的认识;2、自己目前的英语水平;3、自己英语学习存在的主要问题;4、对英语教学的两点建议。
  Dear Ms Li,
  I am very happy to have you as our English teacher.
  As the world is becoming a global village, English is getting more and more important, so mastering English means we can see the world through a new window.
  My English is just OK and the two main problems in my study are that I feel it difficult to learn words by heart, and that I often feel nervous when speaking English. I really hope that you can give me good advice on how to memorize new words. Another suggestion is to give us more chances to practice speaking. I believe we can make much progress in English with your help.
  Thank you!
中考英语例文预测篇2  假如你是郭佳,你的美国笔友Linda给你写了一封信,说她想给自己的汉语老师送一份礼物来表达自己的感激之情,但是她不知道中国的送礼习俗,所以请你给她一些建议。请根据下面的提示,用英语写一封回信给她。
  提示:1。要根据个人喜好选择礼物;
  2。礼物的包装不要使用白色或者黑色包装纸(wrapping paper);
  3。不要送钟、鞋或者梨。
  要求:
  1。语意通顺,条理清楚;
  2.80词左右。(信的格式和开头已给出,不计入总词数)
  [优秀满分范文]
  Dear Linda,
  I am glad to give you advice on the customs of giving gifts in my country。
  Firstly, I think you need to find out what your Chinese teacher likes。 Choosing the gift that your teacher is interested in is a good idea。 Secondly, don’t pack the gift with black or white wrapping paper, because black and white aren’t considered to be lucky colors。 Thirdly, don’t buy your teacher a clock, a pair of shoes, or some pears because these have bad meanings in Chinese when giving a gift。
  I hope my advice can help you。
  Yours,
  Guo Jia
中考英语例文预测篇3  一个美国中学生代表团将来你校交流学习,并与你校学生座谈。请你根据表格中的内容写一个发言稿,介绍你校学生开展小组合作学习和自主学习的情况。
  小组合作学习1.互相帮助 2.学会倾听 3.与他人合作 4.发表个人见解 ……
  自主学习1.制定学习计划 2.合理安排时间 3.独立思考 4.做学习的主人 ……
  注意:1.词数100左右; 2.可适当发挥,加入个人观点;
  3.发言稿的开头已给你写好,但不计入总词数
  参考词汇:study in groups, work together, make good use of time
  Dear friend,
  Welcome to our school
  Thanks for listening!
  Dear friend,
  Welcome to our school. I would like to talk about two ways of study in our school. The first way is to study in groups. When we study in groups, we can help each other. We can learn to listen to others and how to work together. Also, everyone can have chances to express his own ideas. The other way we like is to study by ourselves. We can make our own plans for study and learn to make good use of time. We can also learn to think by ourselves. And the most important thing is that we we can be the master of our own study
  Thanks for listening!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.