查看: 30|回复: 0

2021年河北中考英语作文预测6篇

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-5-12 08:06:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  一篇好的中考英语作文不仅仅是卷面好看,更重要的是行文思路和逻辑条例。下面是师哈哈网小编给大家精心挑选的河北中考英语作文,希望大家喜欢!供你参考和阅读!
中考英语作文篇1  拒绝浪费与健康饮食 Save Food and Eat Healthily
  今年一月份,我国政府号召全民拒绝浪费,文明用餐,加入光盘行动。请根据下面提示,联系实际,适当发挥,以Save Food and Eat Healthily为题,写一篇80-100词的英语短文。文章开头已给出,不计入总词数。
  Save Food And Eat Healthily
  Our government has called on the people to save food and eat healthily so that we can enjoy our happy life. We middle school students should do something for it.
  To save food, we
  范文:
  Save Food And Eat Healthily
  Our government has called on the people to save food and eat healthily so that we can enjoy our happy life. We middle school students should do something for it.
  To save food, we shouldn't waste any of our food. We should eat up all the food. We shouldn't order the food more than we can eat while dining out, because many people in the world don't have enough to eat. To eat healthily, we shouldn't eat junk food but healthy food. It's good for our health to eat a balanced diet. We'd better not eat in small restaurants. The food and the oil they use are not clean or healthy enough. We'd better eat at school or at home if we have time.
中考英语作文篇2  关于孔子的英语作文 Confucius
  twenty-five hundred years ago life in china was very hard. most of the people were hopelessly poor. into these times one of china's great leaders was born. he was confucius. confucius came from a noble family, but his parents were poor. his father died when confucius was only three years old. the boy was a good and obedient son to his mother. he grew up to be quiet, thoughtful, and studious. as confucius watched the people around him, he became eager to help them. at last he left his family and started out his students to be honest and kind, and to honor their parents. he taught them that a good man never lets himself get angry. many of his savings were gathered together and written down. one of his famous savings is do not do to others what you do not wish others to do to you.  for years he wandered from province to province spreading his ideas to all who would listen to him.
  两千五百年前在中国的生活是很困难的。大部分的人都不可救药的穷人。这些次到一位伟大的中国领导人诞生了。他是孔子。孔子来自一个贵族家庭,但他的父母很差。他父亲死后,当年孔子只有三岁。那个男孩是一个有用的而且孝顺的儿子向他的母亲。他长大后安静下来,考虑周到,勤奋好学的。孔子看着周围的人,他成为了想帮助他们。最后他离开了他的家人,并开始他的学生要诚实、善良,而且为了纪念他们的父母。他教训他们说,一个好的男人从不让自己生气。他的许多积蓄都聚集、写下来。他的一个著名的储蓄是己所不欲别人对你做。许多年来,他偏离省省传播他的想法向所有人愿意听他的意见。
中考英语作文篇3  记一次英语演讲比赛
  Last week, I took part in an English speech contest which was held by our teachers. There weretwelve students in the final contest. I was one of them. Fifteen minutes beforemy turn, I picked my topic and prepared for it. I wrote down the outlines and organized what I was going to say. However, when I stood in front of all judges and students, I was extremely nervous. My mind was totally empty. Then I took adeep breath to relax myself and started my speech. The result was not as good as I expected, but I preferred to regard it as a challenge to myself, whose process was the most important for me. I can learn a lot from this contest. I amsure I will be better next time.
  上周,我参加了学校老师举行的一次英语演讲比赛。总共有十二位同学进入决赛,我是其中之一。轮到我的前十五分钟,我选好我的主题并做好准备。我写下大纲并组织好要说的内容。但是,当我站在评委和同学们面前的时候,我就很紧张,头脑一片空白。于是我深呼吸使自己放松然后开始演讲。虽然结果不像我想象中的那么好,但是我宁愿把它当做一次对自己的挑战,过程对我来说才是最重要的。我能够从这次比赛中学到很多,我相信下次我一定能够做得更好的。
中考英语作文篇4  Online EducationWith the widespread of computer, more and more people tend to use Internet to get information and learn knowledge,especially, many educational agent use online class to teacher their students. Many people think it is convenient for students to obtain knowledge by online education and can save students lots of time spending on traveling between homeand school. Some people think students can't focus on studying by online education. In my opinion, we can benefit a lot from online education.
  随着电脑的普及,越来越多的人倾向于用互联网来获取信息和知识,特别是许多的教育机构会用到网络教育来教育他们的学生。许多人认为网络教育获取知识很方便,也会节省学生花费在往返于学校和家之间的时间。一些人认为网络教育下的学生不能够集中注意力学习。就我看来。通过网络教育,我们受益良多。
  Firstly, online education can save students' time. We all know that traditional education require students to go to schoolor certain place to obtain knowledge. Therefore, students have to spend lots of time on travel between home and school. However, online education can save students' lots of time. They don't have to spend time on traveling to school and home.
  第一,网络教育可以节省学生的时间。我们都知道传统教育要求学生必须到学校或者一个固定的场所接受教育。因此,学生不得不花费在往返于学校和家庭之间很多时间。但是,网络教育可以让学生节省很多时间。学生不必花费很多时间在往返于学校和家庭之间的路途上。
  Secondly, students can get more knowledgeby online education. Students can search for their study materials immediately during break time by Internet. While by traditional education, students can't find any useful resource in school for they have no access to get the relative knowledgeby their limited books.
  第二,学生通过网络教育可以得到更多的知识。学生可以再课余时间利用网络搜寻他们需要的学习材料。但是就传统教育来说,学生不能够在学校的时候得到一些有用的信息因为他们不能从有限的书本上获取一些相关的知识。
  All in all, online education not only can save much time, but it can help students get more knowledge than traditional education.
  总之,网络教育不仅能节省很多时间,同时也能够帮助学生获得比传统教育更多的知识。
中考英语作文篇5  A dream is to a man what wings are to a bird. With a dream in the deep heart's core, a man is spontaneously driven to hitch his wagon to a star. A dream is an inexhaustible source of energy that keeps our enthusiasm burning, and kindles our desire to enhance our spiritual cultivation, refine our character, and upgrade our quality of life. A life without a dream is like a bird with broken wings, confined to a cage and oblivious of what lies beyond the range of its vision. On the contrary, a man with a dream is like a warrior armed with ambition, foresight and gallantry, daring to step into an unknown domain to make a journey of adventure. It is dream that adds fullness, variety, and spice to our life and makes it worth living.
  梦想之于人犹如翅膀之于鸟。在内心深处有了个梦想,一个人很自然地被驱使怀抱远大的理想。梦想是个用之不尽的能源,使我们的热诚炽燃,更点燃我们的欲望去增进我们精神涵养,使我们的品格高尚,并且提升我们的生活品质。没有梦想的生命就像折翼之鸟,困于笼中,对于视线以外的天地茫然不知。相反地,有梦想的人就像装备了志向、远见和勇气的战士,敢于踏入一个未知的领域,展开一趟冒险之旅。就是梦想为我们的生命添加了圆满、变化和情趣,并使它活得有价值。
  I have a dream. It is a dream that is deeply rooted in human nature. I dream that one day people of all origins can live in harmony and peace without being discriminated against or persecuted. The bounty of the earth can be shared by every single human being. Mutual respect will guarantee the existence and continuation of the diversity of customs and cultures. Love, sympathy, and cooperation will alleviate the sufferings and disasters inflicted upon our fellow men. Respect for basic human rights will put an end to social injustices and evils. When my dream comes true, all men will be truly equal, happy, and free.
  我有一个梦想,这是个深植于人性之中的梦想。我梦想有一天各种出身的人都能和谐和平地生活,而不受歧视和迫害。大地的布施能被每一个人所分享。互相尊重将保证习俗和文化的多样性的存在和延续。爱心、同情和合作,将减轻施加于我们同类身上的苦难和灾祸。对基本人/权的尊重将终结社会不义和弊端。当我的梦想实现时,所有的人将会真正的平等、幸福和自由。
中考英语作文篇6  I took a trip to Shanghai with my mother during the seven-day holiday. It took us more than two hours to drive to Shanghai from my home in Haimen. We stayed in a large hotel on the eighth floor. On the first day, I just stayed in the hotel and rested. On the second day, my brother and I went to Nanjing Road. It’s the busiest street in Shanghai. When we got there, there were lots of people. We walked from one shop to another. I bought two T-shirts and two pairs of trousers for the coming summer. The T-shirts and trousers I bought are all white because white is my favourite colour. My brother also bought some clothes. On the third day, my mother took me to Jinjiang Entertainment Centre. It was full of people. I played many kinds of gamesthere. I had a good time. The other days, I went to some other interesting places, such as the Oriental Bright Pearl TV Tower, the Huangpu River and Shanghai International Conference Centre. I didn’t forget to do my homework in the evening. I had a full and happy holiday.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.