查看: 42|回复: 0

英文两分钟演讲稿

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-5-12 07:53:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  演讲是一门艺术,好的演讲自有一种激发听众情绪、赢得好感的鼓动性。有哪些英语演讲稿比较经典呢?以下是师哈哈网小编为你整理的英文两分钟演讲稿,希望能帮到你。
英文两分钟演讲稿篇一  Ladies and Gentlemen, Good morning! I’m very glad to stand here and give you a short speech.
  Man’s life is a process of growing up, actually I’m standing here is a growth. If a person’s life must constituted by various choices, then I grow up along with these choices. Once I hope I can study in a college in future, however that’s passed, as you know I come here, now I wonder what the future holds for me.
  When I come to this school, I told to myself: this my near future, all starts here. Following I will learn to become a man, a integrated man, who has a fine body, can take on important task, has independent thought, an open mind, intensive thought, has the ability to judge right and wrong, has a perfect job.
  Once my teacher said :” you are not sewing, you are stylist; never forget which you should lay out to people is your thought, not craft.” I will put my personality with my interest and ability into my study, during these process I will combine learning with doing. If I can achieve this “future”, I think that I really grow up. And I deeply believe kindred, good-fellowship and love will perfection and happy in the future.
  How to say future? Maybe it’s a nice wish. Lets make up our minds, stick to it and surely well enjoy our life.
英文两分钟演讲稿篇二  Good morning, my dear teachers and friends! My name is Li Binge, from class four O five. Today, I am very happy to be here. My topic is “Our School”.
  My dear friends, welcome to our school! My school is very beautiful! It has a big playground. We can play and do some sports there. Near the playground, there is a garden. Many trees and flowers are there. So the air is very clean and we can hear birds singing in the trees. It is so wonderful. Our teaching buildings are around the garden and look like our teachers’ arms to welcome us. We can draw pictures in the art room on the first floor and read story-books in the library on the second floor. My classroom is on the third floor. It is clean and bright. We like to study in it. The computer room is on the fifth floor. We can sing and dance in the music room on the sixth floor. What a lot of fun! We can have lunch in the canteen near Defang Teaching Building.
  In our school, our teachers work hard and help us with our lessons. We study hard and listen to teachers carefully. After class, our teachers play with us and we feel very happy.
  Our school is so nice and our teachers are so kind. We all love them. Dear friends, do you like them?That's all. Thanks!
英文两分钟演讲稿篇三  The environment of the world has been damaged by the human beings for so many years without much notice.In recent years,however,more and more nations have begun to preserve the environment as they have realized the importance of it.
  The nature has given us so much,but look at what we have done in return for its generosity.Thousands upon thousands of trees have been cut down,including some precious species. Numerous rivers and lakes have been drained only to set up modern buildings. Priceless wildlife has turned into delicious dishes on the table.The air is being befouled by the smoke from the chimneys of the plants...
  All this irritates the nature ,which results in the shortage of valuable resources,air pollution,countless acres of lands becoming deserts,etc.Fortunately,many countries have got to know the seriousness of the problem and take active measures to preserve the environment.We sincerely hope that all the peo;le in the world willtake part in the campaign and join hands to protect the nature.
  • 英文两分钟演讲稿
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.