查看: 38|回复: 0

英语简单的自我介绍范文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-5-12 07:52:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  我们去面试如果英语好的话就可以用英语自我介绍啦,今天小编就大家分享一下的英语自我介绍,欢迎大家阅读
  医学专业英文自我介绍范文
  I‘am both honored and pleased to be asked to introduce myself to all of you.
  my name is xxx. i’ll graduate from china medical university in july next year. and, my major is imaging of medicine, which is one of the most famous majors in our university. in my way of thinking, education is an important aspect of my life. i appreciate that our professors put great emphasize on the academic teaching of the solid theory foundation during our four year course. on the other hand, i must admit, practice is the sole criterion for testing truth. through the whole semesters of the fifth year in school for clinic practice, i make great progress in practical application.
  at the mention of my qualification, i have passed cet-4 in english and cct-2 (=the second level) on computer already. i have a good command of imaging computer system “pacs”; not only do my qualification make me a perfect candidate, my personality is well suited: i’m honest, stable, aspiring, and have high sense of responsibility, strong will and indomitable spirit .i think i have the excellent ability of working independent1y or with a diverse work force as well. apart from the above mentioned, my scholastic pursuit make me spare no effort to get down to everything.
  needless to say, nothing but perseverance, diligence can lead me to the way of success. it’s indeed unchangeable truth. it is my eagerness for putting my book knowledge into the farthest application .with my pious enthusiasm and sincerity, i want to join you to work for your hospital.
  i believe that, “i can because i think i can.”
  thank you for your consideration of my application…thank you.
  我'既感荣幸和高兴被要求自我介绍给诸位。
  我的名字是XXX。我将在明年七月毕业于中国医科大学。并且,我的专业是医学,这是最有名的专业在我们的大学之一的成像。在我的思维方式,教育是我人生的一个重要方面。我明白,我们的教授把我们的四个年的课程中很大的强调了坚实的理论基础的学科教学。在另一方面,我必须承认,实践是检验真理的唯一标准。通过在学校的临床实践的第五个年头的整个学期,我做在实际应用中很大的进步。
  一提到我的资格,我已经通过了CET-4英语和CCT-2(=第二级)的计算机了。我有成像的计算机系统“PACS”一个很好的命令;不但我的资历让我一个完美的候选人,我的性格很适合:我是诚实的,稳定的,有抱负的,并具有高度的责任感,坚强的意志和不屈不挠的精神。我想我有工作independent1y或优秀的能力以多元化的员工队伍为好。除了上面提到的,我的学术追求让我不遗余力地踏踏实实地一切。
  不用说,只有毅力,勤奋能够带领我走向成功的途径。这确实是不变的真理。这是我渴望的把我的书本知识到最远的应用。随着我的虔诚的热情和真诚,我想和你一起工作,为您的医院。
  我认为,“我可以,因为我觉得我可以。”
  感谢您考虑我的申请?谢谢。
  英语演讲自我介绍
  Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you all. I am Yu Lin Jeng. I am from Shanghai ,China. This is my third trip to the United States, and I really enjoy staying here. I am working for a trading company as an assistant manager in the overseas distribution section. Thank you.
  I'm Ma li. I am a system engineer for IBM. My job is to develop new computer software and I enjoy the job very much, because software development is very creative and imaginative work. So if anyone here is interested in computer and computer software, please let me know. We can spend hours talking about computers.
  Hello, everybody. I am Ning cai chen from Beijing, I am working for an agent for a electric company in Beijing. It is about five months since I came to the United States, and I miss my family very much. It'll be several months before they come here, and I hope to continue to have an enjoyable single life till then. Thanks.
  你好,这是一个很高兴认识你们。我钰林钲。我是来自中国上海。这是我第三次访问美国,我很喜欢住在这里。我的工作是在一家贸易公司担任经理助理,在海外发行部分。 谢谢。
  我是马丽。我是一名系统工程师。我的工作是开发新的计算机软件,我喜欢这份工作非常多,因为软件开发是非常有创意和想象力的工作。所以,如果有人在这里有兴趣在计算机和计算机软件,请让我知道。我们可以花时间谈论电脑。
  大家好。我宁才臣来自北京,我正在为一个电力公司在北京的一级代理商。这是五个月以来我来到美国,我想念我的家人非常多。这将是几个月他们来这里之前,我希望能继续有一个愉快的单身生活到那时为止。 谢谢。
  简单英语自我介绍范文翻译
  My name is zhangying,I am from Xuancheng China,I am thirteen years old and my birthday is in January,I am in Class Ten Grade Seven,I can speak Chinese and a little English,I do not have any bothers and sisters.I like going to the movies with my friends,and playing sports, my favorite subject in shcool is music,because it is very relaxing,but I do not like biology,it is too boring!
  我的名字是张影,我是来自宣城中国,我13岁,我的生日是在一月,我在十级七年级,我能说中国话和一点点英语,我没有任何麻烦事了姐妹。我喜欢看电影与我的朋友,和体育运动,在shcool我最喜欢的科目是音乐,因为它是非常轻松的,但我不喜欢生物学,实在是太无聊了!
  • 英语简单的自我介绍范文
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.