查看: 23|回复: 0

初中生英文的自我介绍范文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-5-12 07:52:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  如果我们英文不太好的话怎么用英文自我介绍呢,来学习一下,今天小编就给大家分享一下英文自我介绍,希望可以帮助到大家
  初中英文自我介绍
  Introducing yourself is very important when you meet new people. You always want to make a good impression when telling others about yourself. Allow me to introduce myself.
  当你认识新的人时,介绍自己是非常重要的。你一定会想要在告诉别人有关自己的事时,给别人留下好印象。让我来介绍我自己。
  1、My name is Lin and I'm from China. Right now, I'm a student. I study very hard every day. I like going to school because I'm eager to learn. I enjoy learning English. It's my favorite class. I like to make friends and I get along with everyone. This is the introduction I give whenever I meet new people. It tells people a little bit about me and about what I like to do.
  我的名字是林,我来自中国。我现在是学生。我每天都很用功念书。我喜欢上学,因为我渴望学习。我喜欢学英文。那是我最喜欢的课程。我喜欢交朋友,而且我和每个人都处得很好。这就是我每次认识新的人时,所作的自我介绍。它可以告诉别人一点关于我的事,还有我喜欢做什么。
  初中英文自我介绍范文阅读
  Hello, my name is wang yan, a high heart can meet all of you, for me, is more stubborn, I decided that things will never change, unless you are right I was wrong.
  Early in the morning, standing in front of the mirror, look in the mirror in the familiar face, feel oneself was a child, but I was in junior, is no longer a child.
  Think of every little bit of good friends, unconsciously tears just climbed up the face, yeah! And did six years of his close friend, to this, that separate is separate, there must be many. But what's the use? Time is not to say stop. I still face the reality!
  I am very forgetful, once, I can't find my shoes, anyway by mother remind later discovered I wash the shoes, on the outside. You said I am not forgetful forgetfulness.
  I like the teacher's help, but I'm very careless, often counterproductive. Once the teacher asked me to help him finish his writing board, as a result, I listen to the blackboard writing all wipe up, the teacher without saying anything hard writing blackboard writing brush. The teacher got red in the face. Funny you say is not funny.
  I am such a person, to welcome you all to find my friends! I'm very good friends but oh ~ ~
  一个十二岁的女孩,高高的个子,瓜子型的脸上镶嵌着一对大眼睛,长长的睫毛显得大眼睛十分灵动,不仅如此,她还遗传妈妈,双眼皮宽宽的,但是她也像妈妈一样戴上了眼镜。她有宽宽的脑门,鼻子下面是一张能说会道的嘴巴。你猜出这是谁了吗?其实,这就是我!
  我在学校是一个乖巧听话,令老师喜欢的孩子,谁会相信这样一个女孩回到家就摇身一变,成了顽皮,又带着无理取闹的丫头了,但这却是事实。
  在家里,我和妈妈吵吵闹闹是常有的事,因为互不服气。有一次,我和妈妈去参加她朋友的婚礼,当时下了雨,天气较凉,但我依然想穿着裙子去,妈妈不肯,为了这事,我们吵了起来。“可以穿,坐车去又不冷!”“不可能,你想感冒吗?”妈妈瞪着我,眼睛像葡萄一样大,我则毫不示弱,昂着头像小斗鸡似的,吵个不停。最后妈妈要发怒了,我一看,赶紧妥协,撇着嘴,带着满腔不情愿说:“不穿,行了吧。”这就是我,双面性格的我。
  在学校担任班长职务的我,当然要开班会了。我清了清嗓子,走上讲台,开始了首次班会。
  “同学们,我们今天来学习中学生日常行为规范……”我有条不紊的进行着班会,这可都要靠我平时积累的生活和六年在校的经验,而且还有我良好的语言表达能力。我按老师说的,提问同学,举例说明等等。要知道,现在我能站在台上大胆发言,是因为小学时担任过许多活动的主持人,充分锻炼了自己,所以我有信心开好班会。在老师的总结和同学们的掌声中我走下了讲台,顺利结束了班会。这就是我,自信勇敢的我。
  每个星期天,我都不会错过科技频道《自然传奇》这个节目。有时看得入迷,妈妈叫我两三次我都没有听见。我喜欢它是因为它能告诉我自然界的许多知识,比如蚂蚁筑巢,各种蜘蛛如何捕食,植物的很多特点等等。而我最大的梦想,注意不是理想,就是去全球动植物最丰富的亚马逊丛林历险。这就是我,热爱自然的我。
  这就是我,有双面性格的我;这就是我,自信勇敢的我;这就是我,热爱自然的我,你们了解我了吗?
  关于初中英文自我介绍范文
  A no African black boy, this year 12, small eyes, collapse collapse on the nose. And there was a big ears Desmond tutu gene "siddhi moving ears!
  "The teacher is saying!" See, I and sister trueer, for example, 3/4 * 7/10. I said must take three quarters into the denominator is ten, elder sister said, also can directly take, I didn't pay attention in class, to lead to such result, I this is impatient.
  "Clicking" I played the boy's favorite through the wire. The mother shouted: "have a pear for me!" When I was have a good time, very reluctantly said: "go play again for a while." After a while mother urged again, I still say to play for a while. When I play enough, it's been more than an hour, after the mother took a pear, mother long give a sigh said: "eat pears, you wash is really not easy!" This is I love playing computer.
  "Get up!" Sister woke me, I rubbed his dim eyes, deep ground to say: "what time is it?" "11" "only 11 o 'clock will go to sleep!" "Today, cleaning,! Hurry up!" Three words heard the cleaning, I immediately pack to sleep, you know, I usually take a little clothes, socks, are ok, but... Cleaning or forget it! Sister cry to me a few words: "slacker!" This is not love doing housework, I love to sleep.
  "Second, second pass" the person who is fierce Shouting it is me. I love playing basketball and table tennis, although I'm not too good, but I can play, a free until to don't want to play! And table tennis, we are all activity to practice and play, although I played not champions, but "no challenge champion will never be the champion" is the movement of love me!!!!!!!
  "Oh! I have forgot my meal card in our bedroom!" Poor Zhang Shanzheng pain shouted. "I borrow your" I said without hesitation! Zhang Shanzheng hurriedly said thank you to me, my arms around him. "All are brothers, don't mention it!" Another time before six and I (3) class Zhao Junkai and fit in with the cui, we are all iron elder brothers, once was playing it, Zhao Junkai injured, we two word, holding him and ran the clinic, to check he don't have my card. I didn't take, I will let him to register my name, since the return of money!
  This is me, more I trouble, less advantage of me. Don't you want to make friends with me?
  一个没有非洲人黑的小男孩,今年12,小眼睛,塌塌的鼻子。又有大耳朵图图的基因“动耳神功!”
  “老师就是这样讲的啊!”看,我又和姐姐较真,就比如说3/4*7/10吧!我说必须把3/4化成分母是十,姐姐说,也可以直接乘,都是我在课上没注意听,才导致成这样的结果,这就是不耐烦的我。
  “嗒嗒”我又玩起了男生的最爱《穿越火线》。妈妈喊到:“给我洗个梨!”我正玩得高兴的时候,就很不情愿地说:“再玩一会再去。”过了一会妈妈又催了,我还是说再玩一会。等到我玩够了,已经过了一个多小时了,之后才给妈妈洗了个梨,妈妈长叹一口气说:“吃你洗的梨,可真是不太容易啊!”这就是爱玩电脑的我。
  “起床了!”姐姐叫醒了我,我揉了揉朦胧的眼睛,低沉地说:“几点了?”“11点了”“才11点再睡会!”“今天大扫除,!赶紧起来!”一听到大扫除三个字,我立即就装睡,要知道,平常我洗个小衣服、小袜子,还行,可是……大扫除还是算了吧!姐姐对我嚎了几句:“懒虫!”这就是不爱干家务,爱睡觉的我。
  “秒传,秒传”那个正激烈喊着的人正是我。我非常爱打篮球和乒乓球,虽然打得不是太好,但是一有空我就玩,直到玩到不想玩为止!还有乒乓球,我们都是活动课练和玩,虽然我打得不是冠军,但是,“不与冠军较量就永远不会是冠军”这就是爱运动的我!
  “哎呀!我的饭卡忘在寝室了!”可怜的张山正痛苦得呐喊道。“我借你”我毫不犹豫的说!张山郑连忙对我说了声谢谢,我搂住他。“都是兄弟,不用客气!”还有一次我和以前六(3)班的赵俊凯还有崔合群,我们都是铁哥们,有一次正在玩耍时,赵俊凯受伤了,我们俩二话不说,挽着他就往医务室跑,要结账了他没带卡。我也没带,我就让他登记我的名字,下回来还钱!
  这就是我,毛病多的我,优点少的我。你们难道不愿意跟我交朋友吗?
  • 初中生英文的自我介绍范文
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.