查看: 40|回复: 0

中学生英文自我介绍范文_初中学生开学英语自我介绍

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-5-12 07:52:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  人们对交往中对方的第一个印象,往往是难以忘怀的,因中学生开学时的自我介绍常常关系到交际的成败。本文是师哈哈网小编为大家整理的中学生英文自我介绍范文,仅供参考。
 中学生英文自我介绍范文篇一  Hello, Everybody! I am very glad to stand here to give you my introduction. I am from Liangbing Middle School. I am studying in Class 1,Grade 7. I love my hometown Liangbing because it’s a very beautiful town.
  I have many hobbies, such as reading books, listening to music, surfing the Internet and traveling. But listening to music is my favorite. I like pop music best. My idol are Jay. I am a lively girl. I like making friends and chatting with them. I can play the Chinese Kungfu. I passed all ten levels when I was in Grade
  5.However, because of the busy study, I don’t have any free time to practise it. What a pity!I am good at Math and English and I like English better. In my opinion, it’s very easy and fun to learn and use English and this contest is a great chance for me to learn English from others. My saying is god help those who help themselves and I will never give up during my course of learning.
  Now, after listening to my introduction, do you know me well?
  That’s all. Thank you!
中学生英文自我介绍范文篇二  Hello, everyone! My name is and my English name is . I’m 15 years old. I’m a student in a very beautiful school called Liangbing Middle School and I am in Class 1 Grade 7. My hometown Liangbing is also a beautiful town.
  I’m very happy and I like to make friends with others. I also like singing but traveling is my favorite, I have been to many interesting places in China but I haven’t been to other countries. What a pity!
  At school, I study Chinese,math, English, history, politics and so on. I like all of them. I often help my teacher take care of my class and I think I am a good helper. I live with my parents and we go home on time every day.
  When I am at home, I often help my mother do some housework and my mother said I am a good helper, too. My mother is a barber.She cuts hair very well.She is kind.Many people like her. she often teaches me the way of learning well, if you want to learn English well, here is some of my advice. At first , you must read many articles and know many words, if you meet up with some new words, you can look them up in the dictionary, you should know their meanings, how to read them and spell them. If you keep working hard, you will be successful. Then, you ought to speak English as much as possible. Remember an old saying, Nothing is impossible in the world if you put your heart into it. That’s all, thank you.
  中学生英文自我介绍范文篇三  hello,everyone,i am honored to be here to give my speech.my name is ... and i am in a middle school ,where i has spent about two
  years .my hobby is seeing english movies and janpanese cartoons .i am very popular among my friends and i am always ready to help people who are in trouble.my english is very good ,for i always believe that :where there is a will,there is a way.i keep on learning
  everyday,in the hope that one day i could communicate with forengiers fluently.
  that's all.thank you for listening.
中学生英文自我介绍范文篇四  I have spent fifteen years in my life. So, this is my ninth year to study. By the way, my name is . My father thought hard about my name. He consulted the dictionary two times to find how to name me. Of course, this name is very good and I like it very much.
  Sometimes I think I am a little strange. Because I often think the world isn’t full of happiness. And I want to be different from others. I hate superficial people. But always I am very out-going and kind to others. I can’t say ‘no’ to others. So I don’t know how to refuse.
  I can’t see I am a pretty girl, but I am not an ugly person, either. I am very general. I can’t say too much about my appearance.
  In this term, I make a little progress in my study. In my life, I have my parents’ love, and many, many people’s love. I am happy. I achieved so much, and I also lost so much.
  My star sign is Aquarius. It represents kindness and wisdom. But I don’t think I am such a clever person. Maybe I am modest. Aquarius has many friends. It also says that some people think I am strange because I hate to be like others. I try to do everything differently.
  I like yellow the most. Yellow is the color of the sun, it can remind me of a warm, sunny day. Yellow is also the color of wisdom. And I like it because it is one of the colors that are vivid.
  Of course, most students have problems in their study. I don’t know how to make progress. I think I should work harder. That is the only way.
  I like reading very much. My favorite writer is GuoJingming. And now I am reading a book called ‘Gone with Wind’. I keep reading half an hour every day.
  I like English and Chinese best. I want to establish an English club. I want everyone to speak English in the daily life.
  All above are my real things. I hope everyone will like me.
共2页,当前第1页12
  • 中学生英文自我介绍范文_初中学生开学英语自我介绍
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.