查看: 65|回复: 0

五一劳动节高中英语作文推荐

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-5-12 07:48:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Week-long Holidays,Good or Bad?What's Your Opinion?
  Our National Day is coming. We shall have days of rest,presumably weeklong holidays again just like the weeklong May Day holidays. Many people welcome weeklong holidays and are busy planning where and how to spend the seven days;whereas many other people do not applaud. As to me, weeklong holidays mean a span of dullness, boredom, melancholy and helplessness, and I think anyone who had experienced the holiday sufferings in May would share my feelings.
  I well remember that from May Day, to be more exact, a few days earlier than May Day, the shopping season started.Most shops extended their shopping hours to respond to their overwhelmingly enthusiastic customers. There were special sales with discount coupons and instant lucky draws and various sales promotions in nearly every big store to lure po tential customers into spending more. Crowds of shoppers flocked towards department stores, enjoying their high purchasing power.
  There were traffic jams almost everywhere, people waited in long queues at bus-stops:and taxi-stands? looking entirely exhausted.Tempers flared when people gotpushed or if someone else cut the queue.Impatient drivers honked at each other every now and then.
  The railway station was congested with travelers who rushed to the platform like a swarm of bees and then squeezed their way into the train for seats as if there would be no tomorrow.
  In the restaurants, tables were shared. A platoon of waiters filed out from the kitchen armed with various containers of eatables. Orders were taken feverishly and then shouted across to the kitchen. Excitement reigned everywhere as waiters ran hither and thither to fill the orders.
  The above are just some vivid scenes that happened a few months ago. Everywhere was chaos and chaos everywhere. I am really afraid the drama will soon be repeated.
  True,weeklong holidays help activate economy, but what about after-holiday depression? No doubt, people can have a lot of leisure, but leisure does not always bring a lot of pleasure.
  翻译:
  为期一周的假期,好还是坏?你的意见是什么?
  我们的国庆节快到了。我们将会有几天的休息,大概又一周的假期,就像一周的五一假期。许多人都喜欢在一周的假期里,忙于规划在哪里和如何度过这七天,而许多人却不鼓掌。对我来说,为期一周的假期意味着一段无聊、无聊、忧郁和无助的时光,我想,任何经历过五月假日痛苦的人都会分享我的感受。
  我很清楚,从五一开始,更确切地说,比五一节早几天,购物季节开始了。大多数商店都延长了购物时间,以回应那些极度热情的顾客。在几乎每家大型商店都有特价销售折扣券和即时幸运抽奖和各种促销活动,以吸引潜在顾客消费更多。成群的购物者涌向百货商店,享受着他们的高购买力。
  几乎到处都有交通堵塞,人们排着长队在公共汽车站排队,还有出租汽车站?看完全筋疲力尽了。当人们被推着或者别人插队时,脾气就会爆发。不耐烦的司机们不时地互相鸣喇叭。
  火车站挤满了像一群蜜蜂一样冲向站台的旅客,然后挤进车厢里坐着,好像明天就没有了。
  在餐馆里,桌子是共用的。一排服务员从厨房里拿出各种各样的饭盒。人们狂热地命令,然后向厨房大喊。到处都是激动人心的场面,因为侍应生们到处跑去填满了订单。
  以上只是几个月前发生的一些生动的场景。到处都是混乱和混乱。我真担心这出戏很快就会上演。
  诚然,为期一周的假期有助于激活经济,但假期后的抑郁又如何呢?毫无疑问,人们可以有很多的闲暇,但休闲并不总是带来很多乐趣。
  • 五一劳动节高中英语作文推荐
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.