查看: 68|回复: 0

介绍假期英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-5-12 07:46:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  假期生活都是丰富多彩的。下面小编收集了介绍假期英语作文,欢迎阅读!
介绍假期英语作文一  I often go to see my grandma and grandpa during my summer vacation.They areboth seventy years old and live in the country happily. Summer view of thecountryside is very beautiful. I can do many interesting things there. I am used to getting up early in the morning breathing the fresh airlistening to the birds singing and enjoying the green trees red flowers and the river. I like fishing with my friends. When night comes I sit under the tree with my grandma listening to her telling me many funny stories. And I tell her some new things happening in the city. When I have to go backI am always reluctant to go. I really feel happy living in the country.
介绍假期英语作文二  Good morning, my dear fellows. I am happy to see all of our classmates come back to school. I would like to share my life in holiday with you. This summer holiday, I spent most of my time in playing, like watching TV, playing games, outing with friends and so on. But I also pay attention to my study. For example, I like watching the educational TV programs, so that I can both have fun and learn something new at the same time. Besides, I get up early to do some morning reading to practice my English. Of course, I finish my summer exercises on time. In short, my summer holiday is colorful and meaningful. How about your life in summer holiday? I am eager to know.
介绍假期英语作文三  This year’s National Day I went to Beihai for travel with my friends. As we were afraid Beihai will be too many people on National Day, so we went there on Oct.4. Our first stop is to the Bei Hai silver beach. We found ther are huge people on the beach. Outside the beach, we can’t see the sea but only people. Though I was shock, we still joined the people on the beach quickly. We swam in the sea and played with each other. We all felt happy about that trip.
介绍假期英语作文四  This summer, I was very happy. Although I didn't go out to travel. But my friends and me to a nursing home to help old people.In a nursing home, we introduce myself after, began to work for the old people. First of all, we first points groups. Some go to sweeping the floor, others to help old people back on, some with old people, and my sorrows and other friends to help the old man sun wash the quilt.We started, we use the washing powder on the old people on the quilt, rub with the brush and rub, very tired. I understand the mother's hard work. Then, we will bask in the quilt.We stayed for a nursing home in the afternoon, and the old man say good-bye, I have decided to help your parents do some housework more in the future.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.