查看: 44|回复: 0

高中英语春节作文及翻译

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-5-12 07:46:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  春节是全球华人的节日,是团圆的节日,接下来小编搜集了高中英语春节作文及翻译,欢迎查看。
高中英语春节作文及翻译【1】  There are many festivals in China,During these holidays, my favorite holiday is Chinese New Year.Not only because it’s the biggest festival in the year, but also because it’s a new beginning that brings hope to people and it’s time for family gathering.Before the festival, people come home no matter where they are.Usually, we have a big dinner on the New Year’s Eve. And then families sit together and share their lives or planes.Some will play games or hang out to have some fun.
  On the New Year’s Day, people get up early and say good words to anyone they meet.Children can get lucky money from relatives.In the following days, we will visit relative’s home and bring New Year’s wishes to them.In short, it’s a time for family gathering and all of us enjoy it.
  在中国,一年有很多节日,在这些节日中,我最喜欢春节。这不仅因为它是一年中最大的节日,更因为它是新一年的开始,给人们带来新的希望,也因为它是亲朋好友团聚的时刻。不管身在何方,人们总会在春节前回到家里准备过节。
  通常,我们会在除夕夜吃一顿丰盛的晚餐,之后家人团座一起,分享一年以来的生活以及新年计划。有的人则会玩游戏或者出去玩。大年初一,人们通常会早起,会与见到的人说吉祥话。孩子们会得到压岁钱。在接下来的几天里,人们会带上新年祝福互相串门拜年。总之,春节是一个欢聚一堂、供人享乐的日子。
高中英语春节作文及翻译【2】  As the most important festival in China since ancient times, the Spring Festival is always being excepted by we kids. Because we don't need to do any homework during this time very year.It's really a precious holiday for us. And our parents are free from their work too. We go to our grandparents' to get together with them to enjoy the moment when the new year comes.
  Although the Spring Festival is only 15 days, if the Spring Festival can be longer, I will be more happy.
  作为一直以来中国最重要的节日,春节总是带给我们这些小孩美好的期待。首先,在这春节期间我们不用写作业了。这对我们来说真是弥足珍贵的假日。我们的父母也放假,所以我们能一起去爷爷奶奶家欢度新年,一起享受新年钟声敲响时的快乐。
  虽然春节只有15天,如果春节的假期能更长一些,我会更加的开心。
高中英语春节作文及翻译【3】  Spring Festival is approaching, every household in hurry to buy Hui-chun, paintings and so on. On this night, I and my mom went to the father's father held a Spring Festival party.
  After a few minutes by car, we came to the destination. Has just entered the scene, I was attracted those colorful lights, as well as colored spotlights and turn the ball it! I made him look happy because I was the first time I saw such a beautiful stage.
  My father and mother to find space to sit down. Soon, the hosts said: "The Chinese New Year Party now!" I think: Today's show will be very interesting. So, I would stare at the moderator. "The first program is Miss Xie Jimin the 'plateau', we welcome the applause!" Heard here, I have involuntarily clapped her hands, because Aunt Min is the father of the most friendly partner. With the music playing, sensitive mother's sister sang together, the audience cheers came from time to time, finally, Aunt Min to an ultra-high end audio in the program. The audience broke into thunderous applause, and some Han Qi a father's slogan: "On, Yes!" Applause and shouts break out.
  Show host came out and said: "The second program is the next Miss Zhu Xiaohong dance performances, we welcome the applause!" Soon, we saw one wearing a red dress and holding a big sister, tai chi fan out from the crowd, When she was up to the table, I suddenly felt the fire of the Chinese people have a continuously burning. "Deng, Deng, Deng." Music sounded, and immediately waved the big sister who played in the hands of Tai Chi fans, jump wonderful dance. She Shenqingruyan, action one by one, totally inexperienced, we can see his big sister rehearsal, how hard ah!
  Unconsciously, this Chinese New Year party in a Unit, thunderous applause ended, the Spring Festival party really happy ah!
  春节将至,每个急于购买会春,绘画等家庭。在这个晚上,我和妈妈去了父亲的父亲举行了春节晚会。车后几分钟,我们来到了目的地。刚刚进入现场,我是吸引那些五颜六色的灯光,以及彩色聚光灯,把球吧!我让他看起来很高兴,因为我是我第一次看到如此美丽的舞台。
  我的父亲和母亲发现,太空坐下。不久,主持人说:“春节联欢会了!”我想:今天的演出将是非常有趣。因此,我盯着主持人。 “第一个程序是吴解其缗的'高原',我们欢迎的掌声!”听到这里,我不由自主地拍了拍手,因为阿姨闵是最友好的合作伙伴的父亲。随着音乐播放,敏感的母亲姊妹一起唱,观众欢呼声不时,终于来了,阿姨是在超敏在高端音频节目。观众闯入如雷的掌声,一些韩骑父亲的口号:“论,是的!”掌声和呐喊爆发。
  节目主持人出来说:“第二个项目是下一个小姐朱小红舞蹈表演,我们欢迎的掌声!”不久,我们看到一个身穿红色服装,手持一个大姐姐,太极扇出人头地,当她到表,我突然感到中华民族的大火持续燃烧了1。 “邓小平,邓小平,邓小平。”音乐响起,并立即挥舞着大姐姐谁在太极球迷的下怀,跳跃精彩舞蹈。她Shenqingruyan,动作一个接一个,完全没有经验,我们可以看到他的大姐姐排练,多么困难啊!
高中英语春节作文及翻译【4】  Spring Festival is the most important festival in China .
  In the evening before the Spring Festival ,families get together and have a big meal .In many places people like to set off firecrackers .Dumplings are the most traditional food .Children like the festival very much ,because they can have delicious food and wear new clothes .They can also get some money from their parents.This money is given to children for good luck .People put New Year scrolls on the wall for good fortune .
  春节是中国最最重要的节日。
  春节前一天的晚上,一家人都聚在一起吃晚饭。许多人都喜欢(在这时候)放炮竹。饺子是传统的食物,小孩子非常喜欢这个节日,因为他们能吃到很多美味的食物、穿漂亮的衣服,他们还能收到父母给的压岁钱,这些钱能给孩子带来好运。人民也会把新年的画挂在墙上,为了来年的好运。
高中英语春节作文及翻译【5】  Spring Festival is the most important festival in China. Before the Spring Festival People clean their houses,put red couplets on their gates,and set off firecrackers to drive away the legendary monster “Nian”.
  On the eve of the Spring Festival, families get together and have a big dinner. Dumplings are the most traditional food.
  The Spring Festival lasts about 15 days long .People visit relatives and friends with the words “Happy new year”. People enjoy the Spring Festival, during this time they can have a good rest.
  Children like the festival very much, because they can have delicious food and wear new clothes .They can also get some money from their elders. This money is given to children for good luck.
  春节是中华民族最重要的节日。春节来临之前,人们要扫尘、贴对联、放鞭炮来驱赶传说中的怪兽“年”。
  除夕,一家人都会团聚在一起享受丰盛的年夜饭。饺子是最传统的食物。
  春节大约持续15天。人们都要走亲访友,相互拜年,还要说:“新年快乐,万事如意。”还可以好好休息一段时间。
  孩子们更是喜欢过节,因为他们不仅可以吃到美味佳肴、穿上新衣服,还可以得到很多压岁钱。晚辈得到压岁钱就可以平平安安度过一岁。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.