查看: 47|回复: 0

2021高考必背英语作文精选模板

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-5-6 02:52:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  高考对很多人来说是一件很重要的事情,他关系到升学和我们的前途。英语作文的写作也可以被一些句型和作文。下面是师哈哈网小编为你整理的高考必背英语作文,希望对你有帮助!
20xx高考必背英语作文篇1  Beautiful outlook indeed attracts people’s attention, if people have the beautiful outlook, of course they will give people deep impression, just like the saying that everyone has the mind of appreciating beauty. But we must figure out the fact that outlook can’t decide everything, only the ability can do it. The good example is Mariah Sharapova, she is a famous tennis player. Early in her career, people noticed her beautiful outlook, but more and more beautiful female tennis players come into being, only Mariah gets famous all the time, the reason is that she is outstanding amongst these girls. She has won so many championships, which makes her the most attractive girl. Beautiful outlook opens a door for people, but only the ability makes them standing all the time. People will get the genius respect for their hard working instead of their attractive faces.
  美丽的外貌确实吸引人们的注意,如果人们拥有好看的外表,理所当然能给人留下深刻的印象,就如有句话说爱美之心,人皆有之。但是我们必须弄清楚外表并不能决定一切,只有能力才能决定一切。玛利亚莎拉波娃就是最好的例子,她是一位出名的网球运动员。在她早期的职业生涯中,人们注意到了她的美丽外表,但是随后越来越多美丽的女子网球选手出现,而只有玛利亚一直有名气,原因在于她是这些女孩当中最出色的。她赢得了很多的冠军,这让她最吸引人们的注意。美丽的外表对于人们来说只是打开了一扇门,但是只有实力才能让她们一直出众。人们会因为他们的努力而得到尊重,不是因为他们吸引人的外貌。
20xx高考必背英语作文篇2  High school students are under great pressure, they want to do best in the exams, because it means so much for them, if they do well, it means they can enter a good college and have a bright future. But most students are confused with their study, even they work so hard on it, they just couldn’t get the better result. The ways to improve study is very important, students must learn them, so that they can learn in the sufficient way. First, students must foster their interest, they should have interest in the subjects, so that they are willing to learn and won’t treat the subjects as the burden. Second, they need to practice more. As the saying that practice makes perfect, so students must take more exercise, in that case, they will master the knowledge. Improving the study is not easy, so it should move step by step.
  高中生面临很大的压力,他们想要在考试中做得最好,因为这对他们来说意味着很多,如果他们考好了,就意味着能够上大学,前途将会一片光明。但是很多学生对他们的学习感到困惑,即使他们很用功去学习,但是没有得到理想的效果。提高学习的方法很重要,学生应该掌握,这样就能够学得有效率。第一,学生应该培养兴趣,他们应该对学习的科目感兴趣,这样才会愿意去学习,不会把科目当成是一种负担。第二,他们应该多练习。正如有句方言熟能生巧, 因此学生必须要多练习,这样的话,他们才能掌握知识。提高成绩不容易,应该要步步来。
20xx高考必背英语作文篇3  When we are very small, we dream to be the great person in the future, such as the scientist, the policeman and so on. It is good for the children to own the big dream, so that they will study hard and fight for their future. But the fact is that not all the person can become the great person, most people are doing the ordinary jobs. In my opinion, ordinary is beautiful, too. Though they are not doing the fine jobs, they find their own place and make a contribution to the world. Take the cleaner for example. They wake up early and do the cleaning work. People dare not to do the job because it is so dirty, but the cleaners decorate the city with their hard work. The cleaners are the ordinary people while doing the great job.
  在我们很小的时候,梦想将来成为伟大的人,比如科学家,警察等等。孩子有伟大的梦想是好的,这样他们就会努力学习,为他们的将来奋斗。但是事实上,并不是所有的人都能成为伟大的人,大部分人都是做着普通的工作。在我看来,平凡也是美丽的。虽然他们没有做着体面的工作,但是他们找到了自己的位置,为社会做贡献。就拿清洁工来说。他们早早起来做清洁。人们不敢做这份工作,因为脏,但是清洁工通过努力工作去装饰了这个城市。清洁工虽然普通,但是他们却做着伟大的工作。
20xx高考必背英语作文篇4  Haze is air pollution in which is mixed up with dust, smoke and other dry particles ,and it obscure the clarity of the sky and interacts with the natural environment.
  This kind of air pollutant come from a variety of natural and manmade sources. Natural sources can include windblown dust, and soot from wildfires. Manmade sources can include motor vehicles, and industrial fuel burning, and manufacturing operations. The one of the main cause that touches off haze is manufacturing operations. Many factories were over measure produced the smog that had over the standard and the smog seriously influence the air become air pollution.
  The components that make up haze may have negative effect on people's health especially that of the children and the elderly. Also not excluded are those who have certain diseases such as asthma, allergy, and pneumonia and lung disease. Workers working in the open air have a high risk in their health.
  One of effective solutions to help eliminate haze is to make some chemistry changes during the manufacturing process,so it could reduce harmful emissions which are produced by manufacturing operations.
20xx高考必背英语作文篇5  Every child has pocket money, when they get the money from parents, most of them will buy what they want and spend the money quickly. Parents will give their children pocket money in the certain time, the children can use the money in a wise way. They can take out some money to buy what they need, like the food and clothes, there are still some money left, what should they do to deal with the rest of the money? I advise the children to save the money, they can keep it, and in case of their special need. I will save the money to take a trip in the summer vacation, my parents will agree with my plan, because I take out the money, they have no reason to go against me. Sometimes I will use the saved money to support my emergent situation, so there is no need for them to worry about me.
  每个孩子都有零花钱,当父母给钱他们的时候,大部分人会买他们想要的,钱很快就被用完了。父母会在特定的时间给他们的孩子零花钱,孩子可以用更加理智的方式使用钱。他们可以拿出一些钱来买他们需要的,比如食物和衣服,仍然会有一些钱剩下了,他们应该怎么处理剩下的钱呢?我建议孩子们把钱省下来,他们可以存起来,以防特殊的需要。我会把钱省下来,在暑假里去旅游,父母会同意我的计划,因为我出的钱,他们没有理由反对我。有时候我会使用存起来的钱来应对我的紧急情况,这样就不必让父母担心我。
20xx高考必背英语作文篇6  不要和陌生人说话 Don’t Talk to Strangers
  Before we go to school, we get our parents to supervise us all the time, so we live in a very safe environment. While when we go to school, parents can’t keep their eyes on us all the time, they are so worried about us, so they begin to tell us how to keep ourselves safe. The most important thing is that don’t talk to strangers, as a teenager, we haven’t had the ability to judge who is the good guy and who is the bad guy, so it is better not to talk to the strangers. The bad guys will like to talk to the teenagers, they want to do something to pay the teenagers’ attention, thus they can induce the children to go with them and do the bad thing. In order to protect teenagers’ security, teenagers are taught to keep distant from the stranger.
  在我们上学前,我们一直有父母的照看,所以我们生长在一个很安全的环境。然而当我们上学以后,父母不能一直监视着我们,他们很担心我们,因此他们开始教导我们如何保持自身的安全。最重要的事情就是不要和陌生人说话,作为一名青少年,我们还没有能力去判断好人和坏人,所以最好不要和陌生人讲话。坏人会喜欢和青少年聊天,他们想要做一些事情来吸引青少年的注意,以此来引诱青少年跟他们走,做坏事。为了保护青少年的安全,青少年应该和陌生人保持距离。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.