查看: 34|回复: 0

高中入学英语自我介绍范文3篇

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-5-6 00:46:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  高中入学怎样用英语做自我介绍,本文是师哈哈网小编为大家整理的高中入学的英语自我介绍范文,仅供参考。
  高中入学英语自我介绍范文篇一:
  hello,everyone. My name is ++ and I'm 15-year-old .I am Very pleased to be admitted to the Xicheng Foreign Language School.
  My favourite subject is Chinese and English. My hobby is blown flute and reading. There is also a very good Orchestra here. The school orchestra and this will allow me to learn a lot of knowledge in this three years.
  I want to study well. To give our parents and ourselves a satisfactory answer at this holiday. I took part in the training of the orchestra.
  Participated in the torch relay Task. I will Learn a lot and I hope that I can learn more knowledge at this secondary school.
  高中入学英语自我介绍范文篇二:
  The classmate of everyone, everybody is good. My name is XXX, the meaning of my name is XXXX (can not). I'm XX years old, graduated from XX school.
  I am a man of XXXX, I like XX, I have many hobbies, such as: XX/XX, one of my favorite is XX. My ideal is to was admitted to XX university. As the saying goes: as if by predestination, opposite for strangers.
  So I think can study with you together is a kind of predestination. Hope in the later days we help each other make progress together, to the next level. Thank you very much!
  高中入学英语自我介绍范文篇三
  Everybody is good! My name is XXX, there is a saying "meet is fate".
  Since we decree by destiny to gather together in - class, so some of my classmates had certain knowledge and understanding, also became friends, hope we can continue to encourage each other, grow together. In the youth and the rainy season has our deepest feelings, also very happy to and you become a classmate, hope everyone in learning to help each other in the future.
  I hope you can remember my name Because I will become good friends With the wind, rain through this period of good time together I love this class and each and every one of you Because we all have a common dream!!!!!
  • 高中入学英语自我介绍范文3篇
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.