查看: 42|回复: 0

学生关于英语口语演讲稿

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-5-6 00:44:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  每个学生的英语基础各不相同,这就需要教师在教学的过程中针对每个学生的情况来进行难度不同的演讲,让每个学生得到其应有的发挥。只有这样才能提高学生的学习自信心,帮助学生提高英语能力。 下面是师哈哈网小编为大家整理了学生关于英语口语的演讲稿3篇,希望能够帮到你。
学生关于英语口语演讲稿篇1  While working on the installation of a new piece of machinery, a worker was lifting a heavy steel support beam in order to bolt it into place. As he held the beam he began to exprediscomfort in the muscle of his leg.
  "Man oh man!" he exclaimed. "Now that hurt!"
  "Charlie horse?" someone asked.
  "Charlie horse isn't the word for it. A Charlie horse would have be a blessing compared to how this feels."
  By this time, another worker had walked up to see what the commotion was about. He looked at the steel support beam and said, "Can I help you with that?"
  The injured worker replied as he pointed to his leg, "That would be great. How about massaging it a little while."
学生关于英语口语演讲稿篇2  Most people would like to be popular with others, but not everyone can achieve this goal. What is the secret to popularity? In fact, it is very simple. The first step is to improve our appearance. We should always make sure that we stay in good shape and dress well. When we are healthy and well'groomed, we will not only look better but also feel better. In addition, we should smile and appear friendly. After all, our facial expression is an important part of our appearance. If we can do this, people will be attracted to our good looks and impressed by our confidence.
  Another important step is developing more consideration for others. We should always put others first and place their interests before our own. It's also important to be good listeners; in this way people will feel comfortable enough to confide in us. However, no matter what we do, we must not gossip. Above all, we must remember to be ourselves, not phonies. Only by being sincere and respectful of others can we earn their respect. If we can do all of the above, I am sure popularity will come our way.
学生关于英语口语演讲稿篇3  Ladies and Gentlemen , Good afternoon! I’m very glad to stand here and give you a short speech. today my topic is “Life”. I hope you will like it ,
  Man’s life is a process of growing up, actually I’m standing here is a growth. If a person’s life must constituted by various choices, then I grow up along with these choices. Once I hope I can study in a college in future, however that’s passed, as you know I come here, now I wonder what the future holds for (= what will happen to) me.
  When I come to this school, I told to myself: this my near future, all starts here. Following I will learn to become a man, a integrated man, who has a fine body, can take on important task, has independent thought, an open mind, intensive thought, has the ability to judge right and wrong, has a perfect job.
  Once my teacher said :” you are not sewing, you are stylist; never forget which you should lay out to people is your thought, not craft.” I will put my personality with my interest and ability into my study, during these process I will combine learning with doing. If I can achieve this “future”, I think that I really grow up. And I deeply believe kindred, good-fellowship and love will perfection and happy in the future.
  How to say future? Maybe it’s a nice wish. Lets make up our minds, stick to it and surely well enjoy our life.
  • 学生关于英语口语演讲稿
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.