查看: 40|回复: 0

我的初中生活英语作文80字

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-5-5 02:52:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  每个人的初中生活都充满着不一样的色彩,对于你来说,你的初中生活是怎样的?下面,是师哈哈网小编为你整理的我的初中生活英语作文80字,希望对你有帮助!
  我的初中生活英语作文80字篇1
  During weekdays, I am busy, because I must go to school. I usually get up at 6:30 a.m.. And then I do some washing. After that, I will have my breakfast at 6:50. I usually go to school at 7:15. Now, I can go to school and come home by myself. I have four classes in the morning and three in the afternoon.
  I have my lunch at home. I study Chinese, math, English and some other subjects at school. At night, I can watch TV or play computer. But I have to finish my homework first. I usually go to bed at 10:00 pm.
  我的初中生活英语作文80字篇2
  I have a regular and busy daily life on weekdays. I get up early at about 6:00 in the morning. After breakfast, I go to school by bike. We usually have a morning class and four classes in the morning, four classes in the afternoon. I take an active part in the after-school activities.
  I usually play football with my friends for about an hour then I go home. After supper I do my homework, then I surf the internet and listen to some music.On weekends, I usually visit my friends and grandparents. Sometimes I go to movies with my parents.
  我的初中生活英语作文80字篇3
  As a third-year students about their studies every day living a busy and fulfilling life, a large number of exercises, systematic review, the occasional after school to relax, a little slapstick with classmates during recess.
  This fulfilling life in the future will be a wonderful memory, but also hope that after such a high pace of learning, can be admitted to the ideal high school.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.