查看: 82|回复: 0

英语的即兴演讲稿大全

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-5-5 00:46:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  演讲是一门艺术,英语演讲靠的不单单是英语能力,还有演讲的方式与方法。比如说,即兴演讲时,演讲稿就是很重要的一环。以下是师哈哈网小编为你整理的英语的即兴演讲稿,希望能帮到你。
英语的即兴演讲稿篇一  On New Year's Eve, our class had a party. The atmosphere was good. It was out of the ordinary from the very begining. The boy student from one bedroom gave an unusual performance. We saw a boy named Li Xinmin turn off all the lights in a sudden snap. Then with three resounding crow of a cock echoing in the hall, the hall was again brightly lit in a snap.
  Then, the representative of the bedroom Zhu Guozhang asked us to guess a line of a poem related to the above situation. He added that Li Xinmin alone was born in the year of the dog and the other three were all born in the year of the chicken. They left us all in confusion. And it was our monitor who was quickwitted. He shouted our, “The day breaks as the cock crows three times at dawn.” The hall After that, they had another item.
  This time Li Xinmin was placed in the middle of the circle. While he was standing there, the other three stood around him, each bowing down to him at an angle of 120 degrees. It was an idiom. This time I got it right:“The dog stands out among a group of chickens.”
  Then we all sang and played games until it was eleven o'clock at night. The old man on night watch came to turn off the lights. We had to tear ourselves away from the party.
  From this activity, I discovered that many of our classmates are really talented singers.
英语的即兴演讲稿篇二  Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen:
  I'd like to start with a group of pictures.
  “Modern and advanced”? This society forgets, and ignores the other two thirds of human beings. It's far from the ideal! We call ideal as a utopian, a place where reality does not exist. A few people still look forward to the ideals. We make fun of them, considering they are naive. Will we still be content to live in such a society, if misfortune drops to us? No! Of cause not!
  When we feel the warmth of the sun, these people, endure great sorrows and pains. Can we imagine that? They are our brother and sisters!
  Facing them, will we still complain about our own misfortune?
  Facing them, will we still have the mood shouting for our own freedom? Facing them, will we still want to have more and more unnecessary stuff?
  They are unable to meet their needs, even the basic needs of survival! Everyone, as a member of humanity, shouldn't feel ashamed? Our luxury deprived their lives, our indifference violated our soul, and our barbarity destroyed human civilization!
英语的即兴演讲稿篇三  ladies and gentlemen, teachers, my fellow students:
  i am very excited and feel it's a great honor to stand here to deliver my speech. what i'm going to talk about is “choice in my life”
  i can still remember the first time i failed in a singing contest. i immediately ran to my grandma, shedding lots of tears of course! i cried loudly and could hardly utter a word!
  then, badly needed comforting words and touch came from grandma. i gradually regained my sense of pride and a sensible control of my feelings. yet, head down, i said: “grandma, i have no choice, and i have to give up, right?” “look at me, my dear!”she said gently. i looked up, straight into her eyes. what i saw was a shining, sweet, and loving stream from the bottom of her heart! then, there came the gentle voice of hers: “no, no, no…” her head shaking, while eyes smiling. “why don't you give more attention to the details?” she continued.
  no other words were needed any more! i started practicing and rehearsing once again, paying special attention to those little things that i used to ignore. as a consequence, my overall performance was quickly elevated to a new high! without much trouble, in another singing contest held months later, i won!
  what do i learn from this experience? never give up lightly! life's full of opportunities, and lots of them! to realize your dreams and fulfill your potential, you must learn to work hard and smart and steer your lifeboat wisely! as a li ling's sportswear commercial goes “everything is possible!” but not without sweat, devotion, and tears sometimes!
  life is a long journey, during which we are surely going to face many challenges, experience lots of failures, and equally, many opportunities are waving to us, while sweet rewards are waiting for us! to transform these opportunities into fruitful results, or turn those challenges and failures into valuable assets, we must learn to seize the good ones and not to retreat lightly in front of difficulties.
  winners can never be quitters!
  thank you all!
  • 英语的即兴演讲稿大全
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.