查看: 68|回复: 0

高中生英语作文100词左右

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-5-4 02:54:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  学生在英语写作中能否运用衔接手段是衡量其英语写作水平的关键所在。下面小编为大家搜集整理有关高中的优秀英语作文,希望可以帮助到大家!
高中英语作文:Good Movies  I like to see movies so much. When I have time, I spend most of the spared time on watching classic movies. Though some people believe that it is a waste of time to spend time on this amusement, actually, they are wrong. Watching movies is a good way to broaden our vision. A good movie always shows something about culture or social problems, so as to catch more people’s attention and help them to think about the problem. We can perceive the world through excellent movies. When culture shock happens, we will considerate what we always believe is right needs to be changed. Our viewpoint about the world gets improved and helps us to be a better man. Reading books may be boring for some people, while watching movie is a fun way to gain knowledge.
  我喜欢看电影。我的大部分的空闲时间都花在看经典的电影上。尽管有些人认为这是浪费时间,实际上,他们错了。看电影是很好的方法去拓宽我们的视野。一部好的电影总是展示一些关于文化或社会的问题,这样可以吸引更多的人去关注、思考。我们可以通过优秀的电影,了解到世界文化冲击时,我们一直认为对的东西需要做出的改变。我们对世界的看法会得到改善,帮助我们成为一个更好的人。读书也许会有些无聊,对一些人来说,看电影有时是一种获得知识的有趣方式。
优秀高中英语作文:How to Apologize  No matter how strong friendship is between friends, conflicts happen somehow. After many conflicts, the communication between people can be improved, if they handle the problem well. When argument happens, the first reaction for people is to quit talking, but after a while, they regret and want to talk to their friends again. Then here comes the problem. How to apologize when you figure out that it is your fault. The proper way to apologize can fix the relationship. Actually, the best way to apologize is to talk to your friend face to face. This is the most sincerest way that everyone will be impressive. Texting message or talking on the phone is less effective. Sometimes buying a gift is a good way to show your regret. Your don’t need to buy the big one, a small one is enough. Never feel shameful to apologize, if you cherish your relationship.
  无论朋友之间的友谊有多么深厚,冲突时常发生。如果处理恰当的话,经过多次冲突之后,人与人之间的沟通交流会得以提升。争吵发生之时,人们的第一反应是不说话,但不久后,就后悔了,想跟他们的朋友重新变好。那么问题来了,如何道歉?当你知道这是你的错的时候。正确的道歉方法是可以修补关系的。实际上,道歉的最好方法是面对面交谈。这是最真诚的方式,会给每个人都留下深刻的印象。发短信或打电话就没那么有效了。有时买一份礼物也是很好的方式去显示您的歉意。不需要买很贵重的,小小的就足够了。如果你珍惜这段关系的话,不要羞于道歉。
高中学生英语作文:The Reason that I Strive  The moment I go to high school, I have made up my mind to study hard. It is known to all that the period of high school is the turning point of people’s life, which may decide my future career. So I know the importance of striving for my future. The reason why I study so hard are various. First, I want my parents to be proud of me. When my mothers’ friends come to visit her, they always brag about how excellent their children are, but my mother would never take me as the topic, because she does not want me to have the pressure. I appreciate what my mother does to me and really want her to be proud of me. Second, If I enter a good university, I can have the promising future. It is time for me to return my parents’ love.
  从我上高中那一刻起,我就下定决心努力学习。大家都知道高中时期是人生的转折点,可能会决定了我的未来职业。所以我知道为未来奋斗的重要性。我那么努力学习的原因有很多。首先,我想让我的父母以我为荣。每次我妈妈的朋友来看望她时,他们总是吹嘘自己的孩子有多么的优秀,但是我妈妈不会以我为话题,因为她不希望我有压力。我感激妈妈所做的一切,但是真的希望她以我为荣。第二,如果我能进入好的大学,就能有光明的前途。是时我该回报父母的爱了。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.