查看: 68|回复: 0

个性英语自我介绍范例

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-5-4 00:49:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  自我介绍作为现代社会交际的必要手段,那么个性的英语自我介绍该怎么说呢?今天师哈哈网小编和你分享个性英语自我介绍范例,欢迎阅读。
个性英语自我介绍范例 篇【1】  the goal in my life
  as is known to everybody, the knowledge is power and money. if i were a college student, i would be the happiest person in the world. i would pursue my favorite hobby…study english.
  since college life is meant to be independent, i might give free scope to my real talent. furthermore, i might participate in social and national reconstruction projects. i would abide by my principles by reading more add enriching myself so that i might be of greater use to society upon my graduation day.
个性英语自我介绍范例 篇【2】  after completing my military service, i have been looking for a challenging goal for me to achieve. and i found that the intermediate of general english proficiency test fits my new achievement properly.
  i graduated from taipei commercial junior college, majored in business administration. instead of spending much time in playing, i devoted myself to my studies and paid attention to all meaningful things happened in daily life. by the way, i learned a lot from mr. wang, the professor of my business class. he is my good friend till now an often gives some appropriate suggestions toward my problem confusion.
  my father is, in the same way, a good consultant to me. as he said: i am in poor education, little for you; to clarify, what he have given is far beyond his words, i do think so. i was born in a country of ping tung country, farming is our career of generations. there are four people in my family, mother is housewife and my brother is a student of an agriculture college.
  i am optimistic and active, and i am confident that i can pass the test. thank you for your precious to read my autobiography.
个性英语自我介绍范例 篇【3】  my name is***
  since graduated from hunan huangpu foreign language college in XX,i had done the teaching for one and half an year,and had worked in foreign trade business.
  until in feb,XX,i returned to the south central university for studying more knowledge and confirming objective.
  during the past two years studing,i had been majoring the application english on the base of trading english,including the advance english(one),advance(two),economy and trade english,busiess english correspondence,selected readings in english and american literatures,chinese and english translation course,interpret and listening,japanese,advance english writing etc.in addtion, i got the undergraduate diploma,flunetly oral english,good conpprehesion reading
  better social communication ability!
  for the time being, i would like to hunt the job that with regard to the trade business or english.i am sure that i should take advantage of my ability and experience to serve for your firm.
  • 个性英语自我介绍范例
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.