查看: 52|回复: 0

入职后的书面自我介绍英文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-5-4 00:49:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  入职自我介绍是用人单位了解新入职员工的第一扇窗口。那么你知道入职后的书面自我介绍该怎么写吗?下面师哈哈网小编为你整理了入职后的书面自我介绍英文,欢迎阅读。
入职后的书面自我介绍英文篇【1】  Good morning everyone!
  My name is XX, I was in Zhejiang Hangzhou, Hangzhou West Lake. As we all know, what time to play, I as your guide, your package of fun.
  I came to be-star a week, this week we have several new employees in the study of the corporate culture, training and business ability. Thank you very much for giving me this platform for me to learn, training opportunity! I must work hard. Just like what is said in the enterprise culture: unremitting self-improvement, stick to it! As a new employee, although I had some business experience, but in this new environment, there are many places to learn, I'll ask my colleagues generous with your criticism.
  I know the polestar of talent is a personal company, one week of training, I learned a lot and never learned. With the rapid development of information technology, in order not to be eliminated, learning is the key to learn more knowledge and skills to enrich themselves, to be competitive. As a new employee, I will take the initiative to learn to seniors, hoping to get your help. Of course, I will try to complete the tasks assigned by leader!
  A personal strength is not strong, strong people is really strong! I believe that will put the polestar better business in our joint efforts!
  Thank you!
入职后的书面自我介绍英文篇【2】  Dear leaders, dear colleagues:
  Hello ~!
  My name is XXX, now a company as assistant chairman. I graduated from the accounting department, Hebei Institute of business integrity, easy to get along with people; likes reading, climbing and singing.
  I am very pleased and honored to join the key Jun the family, here not only provides a growing exercise for me, showing a good platform for self, but also let me have the opportunity to meet new colleagues, more new friends. In this way, I am very grateful to the leadership, thank you can give me a such a good chance.
  I had just arrived, there are many aspects of the knowledge need to learn, but also hope in the future we can work a lot of advice! I will be the fastest time to adapt to the new environment. I hope you can give full play to their professional expertise in the future work, make full use of my more than 3 years of work experience in Nanjing, combined with the company's actual operation, careful work. Work efficient matters assigned by the leadership of the company, as a key force Jun will contribute own.
  Tough character, hard-working attitude, self display, self challenge! This is me, hope to be in your company, display my talents, bring more benefits to the harvest of your company, I believe I can work together with colleagues, together to create a new world, you will not live up to the expectations of the leadership here. I will work hard, hard work and good performance. Bring benefits for the company. I believe that through our mutual understanding and mutual understanding, we will not only become a career go hand in hand with the struggle of his comrades, it will become the life of like-minded, woe to friends.
  Finally, I wish you a and for our common cause and work hard!
入职后的书面自我介绍英文篇【3】  Dear leaders, dear colleagues:
  Hello everyone!
  My name is XXX XX, from Hunan, I am cheerful, honest, easy to get along with people; likes playing basketball, climbing and running.
  I am very pleased and honored to join the "jeppy" of the family, here not only provides a growth exercise for me, showing a good platform for self, but also let me have the opportunity to meet new colleagues, more new friends. - take this, I thank you for your leadership, thank you can give me once such a good chance.
  I had just arrived, there are many aspects of the knowledge need to learn, but also hope in the future we can work a lot of advice!
  I believe that through our mutual understanding and mutual understanding, we will not only become a career go hand in hand with the struggle of his comrades, it will become the life of like-minded, woe to friends.
  Finally, I wish you a and for our common cause and work hard!
  • 入职后的书面自我介绍英文
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.