查看: 82|回复: 0

大学生应聘英文自我介绍

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-5-4 00:49:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  在竞争日趋增大的今天,学历早已不是用人单位考核求职者的唯一标准,更重要的是个人能力的体现。同时一份优秀的自我介绍便成为你求职的推力。大学生应聘用英文怎么自我介绍呢?下面是师哈哈网小编为大家整理的大学生应聘英文自我介绍,仅供参考。
大学生应聘英文自我介绍篇一:  good morning, dear teachers. i am very glad to be here for your interview. my name is xx.i am 21 years old. i come from dafang, a small town of guizhou province. my undergraduate period will be accomplished in east china jiaotong university. i major in electrical engineering and automation. i am interesting in computer, especially in program design. i am a hard study student, especially in the things which i interesting in. i am a person with great perseverance. during the days i preparing for the postgraduate examination, i insist on study for more than 10 hours every day. just owing to this, i could pass the first examination finally. i am also a person with great ambition. when i was a little boy, i had a dream of becoming a scientist. i want to realize my dream and make myself to be a well-qualified person. i love my major, i am long for doing research in this filed .however, i think further study is urgent for me to realize my dream. it is necessary to seize any chance to for self-development, especially in this competitive modern world. i think the postgraduate study can enrich my knowledge and make me competent in my future career.
  shanghai jiaotong university is one of the most famous university of our country, it provide student with enough room to get further enrichment. there are lots of excellent supervisors and lots of advanced, well-equipped labs in the university. i am looking forward to study here. that is all. thank you for giving me the chance.
大学生应聘英文自我介绍篇二:  hello,every one,my english name is xxxx,as the first word is a,means i do work the best.
  i have graduated from my university two years,nowadays,i work in a family firm of human resources department,my occupation is training,even though the job is not relative with my major of international economical and tradein university,i also enjoy me job very much,whenthere are employees come in,i would train them about company system,somethings need to notice,when i see them come to the operating post successfully,i feel very pride.
  i live in a domitory of company,is a one bedroom apartment,there are three colleagues,i communicate with them very harmony,at the same time,the traffic is very convenient,you can go to every where nearby by bus.
  oh,about my spare time, after work,i offen walking inthe are pablic s quare,and,at the weekend,i always would like to shopping,and buying a lot of beautiful clothes.
大学生应聘英文自我介绍篇三:  Good morning,my dear classmates and teacher.It's my great honor to introduce myself to you here.My name is XX(你的名字),I'm from No.X (学校名)middle school.I'm a XX(年龄用你的)-year-old boy/girl(自己选择性别).Generally speaking, I am a hard working student do the thing (that)I'm interested in.In my spare time,I often read books.I like watching movies and listening to music when I'm free.I pride myself on my drawing.Well,I'm an easy-going person.But I'm also a lazy boy that I don't like doing some sports.So,I want to erase myself.Now we are face to face,I want to face myself to start of something new,I will show you something new to see.Well,I just want to share with you,and I'm looking forward to making friends with you.So,let's be good friends!In the end,thank you for giving me the chance to introduce myself.That's all,thank you!
大学生应聘英文自我介绍篇四:  Dear Sir:
  Good morning/afternoon everyone! It is my honor to be here and I really appreciate you offer me the chance of interview .Now I will introduce myself first .My name is……from Xiangfan in Hubei province. I'm an honest, responsible, and warm-hearted person. I can adapt different environments quickly .Second I like this kind of field very much and I take it as my career .Till now I have one year experience in this field. As a 21 years man, I'd like to experience more to enrich myself and then it can help me to laid good foundation for my future career .There is no use doing what we love ,we must love we do just like the field. At the same time, I am really proud of myself applying for this job. I hope you can give me a chance and I will try my best to do it better. Finally , I hope your hotel can become the best one among hotel industry。 Thanks for your time.
  • 大学生应聘英文自我介绍
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.