查看: 38|回复: 0

初一英语自我介绍加翻译

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-5-4 00:49:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  对于每一个人来说,能体现你英语水平最直观的不是各种考试的分数,而是你的真实口语水平,自我介绍是人际交往中必不可少的经历,那么用英语如何介绍自己?下面是师哈哈网小编整理的初一英语自我介绍加翻译,欢迎大家阅读。
初一英语自我介绍加翻译篇1  Hello, everyone, my name luona , my English name is susie.I this year already 13 years old, my birthday is November 6.Scorpio.My ideal‘s ising to grow up is an experienceds university professor behind.I like to play badminton, like to eat ice-cream, like to do the matter that I like to do.I am very always ready to smile.This also no wonder that, don‘t I smile a difficult way to want me to cry?, To, what I don‘t like most is to cry, having another difficult see.So I even want to cry to also want to endure, but that didn‘t also how much time.Life, will be good to live so much, weep and sniffle always of, much depressed.Want to be a happy person.
  To, would you like to be a friend with me?I stay a contact method to you.QQ:electronics mailboxes:the susie . coms contact me quickly!
  大家好,我的名字叫罗娜,我的英文名字叫susie.我今年已经13岁了,我的生日是11月6日.天蝎座.我的理想是长大后是一名资深的大学教授.我喜欢打羽毛球,喜欢吃冰淇淋,喜欢做我喜欢做的事.我很爱笑.这也难怪,不要我笑难道要我哭吗?哦,对了,我最不喜欢的就是哭了,多难看啊.所以我即使想哭也要忍,可是那也没多少次嘛.生活,就要好好生活,老是哭哭啼啼的,多郁闷呀.要做个开心的人哦.
  对了,你愿意和我做朋友吗?我留个联系方式给你吧.QQ: 电子邮箱:快来联系我吧!
初一英语自我介绍加翻译篇2  My name is Lin and I'm from China. Right now, I'm a student. I study very hard every day. I like going to school because I'm eager to learn. I enjoy learning English. It's my favorite class. I like to make friends and I get along with everyone. This is the introduction I give whenever I meet new people. It tells people a little bit about me and about what I like to do.
  我的名字是林,我来自中国。我现在是学生。我每天都很用功念书。我喜欢上学,因为我渴望学习。我喜欢学英文。那是我最喜欢的课程。我喜欢交朋友,而且我和每个人都处得很好。这就是我每次认识新的人时,所作的自我介绍。它可以告诉别人一点关于我的事,还有我喜欢做什么。
初一英语自我介绍加翻译篇3  My name is xxx.I am twelve years old.I was born in Suzhao,a very beautiful place.Now I am still living here.I am a student of No.1 Pramary School.I am a little thin with short hair and a pair of glasses.I like singing and dancing.I am good at singing,too.But I am weak in my math.I am interested in doing all kinds of sports.At weekends I often play basketball and table tennis with my friends.I prefer skating to swimming.My favorite sports star is Yao Ming.
  名字:xxx;年龄:12;出生地:苏州;居住地:苏州;小学名字:第一小学;我比较瘦,短头发,戴眼镜,我喜欢唱歌和跳舞,我也擅长与唱歌,我不擅长数学.我对体育感兴趣.周末我经常和朋友打篮球、乒乓球.比起游泳来说我更喜欢滑冰.我最喜欢的体育明星是姚明.
  • 初一英语自我介绍加翻译
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.