查看: 94|回复: 0

实用的英语自我介绍范文5篇

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-29 00:44:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  学习英语多年,不知道怎么用英语自我介绍?怎么办呢?下面,小编在这给大家带来实用的英语自我介绍范文5篇,欢迎大家借鉴参考!
  实用的英语自我介绍范文5篇1
  i have a happfamily. mfamilhave five poeple:grandpa, grandma, father, mother, and me.
  mgrandparentlive in countryside. thehave six rooms. the room ibig. there are two apple in the ground. thehave sixteen goatand three cows. the goat iwhite. the cow iyellow. theare healthy.
  mparentand me live in city. mfather ia worker. hiwork ihard. mmother ia high schoolchinese teacher, she take bicycle go to work at sevenclock. in the afternoon, she doesnt go home. in the evening, she make supper. the food idelicious. i am a student. i have chinese, math and english everyday. that iboring. i have manfriends. after class, i plawith mfriends.
  we are tried, but we are verhappy. i love mfamily!
  实用的英语自我介绍范文5篇2
  mname iyang xinxin. menglish name imary. i’m a pupil.mfavourite colour igreen. mfavourite number isix. mfavourite daisunday. mfavourite pet ia dog.
  i like english,chisene and maths. i like to eat chichen, eggs, hot dogs, and sandwiches.i don’t like meat and chocolates. i like coke and milk. i don’t like tea. i like swimming, reading, taking a trip and watching tv
  实用的英语自我介绍范文5篇3
  mname i. there are 4 people in mfamily. mfather ia chemistryteacher. he teachechemistrin senior high school. mmother ian english teacher. she teacheenglish in the university. i have a younger brother, he ia junior high school student and ipreparing for the entrance exa
  i like to read english storbookin mfree time. sometimei surf the internet and download the e- bookto read. reading e- bookifun. in addition, it also enlargemvocabularwordbecause of the advanced technologand the vivid animations.
  i hope to studboth english and computer technologbecause i am interested in both of the subjects. maybe one dai could combine both of them and applto mresearch in the future.
  实用的英语自我介绍范文5篇4
  Hello, my name is Zheng Yuqi. Im 11 years old this year. Its the five (1) class. I study hard, very hard. Be conscientious and responsible. Treat students with sincerity and unity. These are all my greatest strengths.
  I have a wide range of interests: reading and painting, playing guzheng, folding paper, etc. At school I am positive, but some shy, although not what attractions, but I am full of confidence, never admit defeat. Once the affirmation of the matter will stick to the end, never halves. I believe that, because of them, I will have the foundation for the road to success.
  In my class, my grades are relatively smooth, and I like to make friends and help others. In the past few years, I consciously abide by the discipline of the school, listen carefully to the class, and actively cooperate with the teacher to do a good job in the class. It is the small captain and the representative of the math class.
  At home, I never let my mother worry about me, have time to do something, to reduce the burden on the mother to tell the truth, my pocket money is working through the way and get, actually can find happiness and satisfaction in the work, let me know how to cherish and cherish. Do not believe you can also try it. Although I also have a lot of shortcomings, but I want to turn these shortcomings into motivation, I believe that through practice, I will make myself more confident and more perfect.
  Im very happy to be a big team candidate, and I appreciate it very much. I hope that through this campaign, I can strive to improve and improve the quality of my own, and strive to have the responsibilities of the cadres and the personality of the individual. Because I know that as a member of a large team, we should do well both to the right and left hands of the teachers, to serve the class better, and to fight for the school. I also hope that all of you will be able to monitor my work at any time, and help me, encourage me, and make more suggestions. Not live up to the careful cultivation of teachers and parents.
  实用的英语自我介绍范文5篇5
  My name is Wang Weiyi. I am 10 years old. I am studying in class five (2) of Taohuawu primary school in Zhenjiang. In the class, I served as the monitor, and I also served as a representative of the English class.
  My popularity is very good, the class of male and female students are willing to get along with me, because in my opinion, every student regardless of good grades, side has a flash, all have their own advantages and disadvantages, so I dont favour one more than another. Our home downstairs, is often heard Wang Weiyi downstairs to play call, it is small, our friends in each district, make our area of grandparents, uncles and aunts also know me, they just put my name wrong, they think I called Wang Weiyi. Hee, I dare not...
  My biggest feature is perseverance, as long as it is what I have identified, I must not be afraid to stick to it. In summer vacation, I want to learn how to swim. I follow the coachs guidance posture and swim in a single way. Partners are playing, playing and playing. I practiced back and forth by myself, and finally learned swimming in a short time. In the Olympiad class, I often encounter difficult problems. If I think I have the ability to solve it, I will never ask the teacher first, but I have to do it.
  I have had a lot of honor in my four years of schoolwork.
  In the 20xx year of the Zeng Hua Pavilion composition contest won the 2 prize;
  Every semester in four years I have been rated as school three good students
  Every semesters school level mathematics thinking ability test won the first prize.
  Every cold and summer reading can be awarded a prize and a certificate of honor.
  I am learning the strict demands on themselves, others I have not resigned to playing second fiddle ballad guitar, the six grade school certificate; I am a basketball team striker, football is my common running posture, skipping, hula hoop everything is strong competition in the university......
  • 实用的英语自我介绍范文5篇
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.