查看: 39|回复: 0

一个幸福的家庭英文作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-27 03:44:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  福就是一种感觉,就像一盏烛光,当你穿行在万家灯火,总有一片暖暖的萤光照亮你回家的路,现在是小编为您整理的一个幸福的家庭英文作文,希望对您有所帮助。
一个幸福的家庭英文作文1  I have a happy family, because there is a mother who loves to change face at home.Speaking of my mom's face magic, if she said second, we absolutely no one dare to call home.This is not, when eating, because before eating too much snacks, there are still a few mouthfuls do not want to eat.What shall I do?So, I would desperately search the usual joke, amused my mother laugh.At this point, I put forward the "do not eat" this "unreasonable" requirements.I hope my mom spared.Oh!But my mother didn't buy it. The second was still a smiling face. After one second, she became very serious. She spoke two words firmly and buried my plan: "no!".Oh!So mom, so the face of magic!
  I have a happy family, because there is a lazy father in my family.My mom always said I was a little lazy.I can't wait to be at home all day long. I can't get out of the door, nor do I have two doors.But I'm two hundred percent sure, and my lazy cells are inherited from my dad!For example, the family cooking, no salt, mom let dad go to buy, dad will push me to buy, let me run errands.Every time I don't want to run, my father says to me, "running errands is good for your health."!"It's good for you. Why don't you run?In fact, the supermarket downstairs in my house not far away, we can be the size of a slob "who always run errands over......Oh!Such a dad!
  I have a happy family, because there is a naughty brother in my family.Every time I come back from school, I always play with my brother for half a day.You said no annoying annoying!Oh!Such a brother!......
  Love the face of the mother, lazy father, love naughty brother, plus me, constitute a small home.Although there's not a little fight in the house, but...What this family has brought me is warmth and happiness on the road to growth!
  I have a happy family. I love this family!
一个幸福的家庭英文作文2  I live in a happy and caring intersection of home, we do not have magnificent buildings, only laughter house, which lives in love my parents, as well as good sister and naughty me.
  The Chinese New Year holiday, we use the sun of the day, the family decided to go everywhere, our one family sat in the father opened the car, listen to Dad jokes, my mother and sister, grinning; or we three people chorus of a song of pop songs, open happy heart imperceptibly, we have to.
  We'll go to Confucian Temple for a walk, in addition to the main monuments here to look for, but also for my sister for exam shipped to prosper, because l senior sister will participate in the college entrance examination this year, I silently blessing sister admitted to the ideal school, also want to strive for further improvement; parents also give us full blessing.After visiting the antique Confucian Temple, in the evening, my parents took us to taste the local snacks, although the restaurant is not eating the delicacy, but we are very satisfied, because my parents are little sister favorite dishes, we enjoy the delicacy "".
  Then, I walked around, suddenly heard, as if from the nature of the music, it was street performers in the show, we stopped to listen, mom and dad to listen to intoxicated, I also play with my sister time.Somehow, after a long time, the performance was over, and we dispersed with the crowd, ready to go home.
  The annual summer vacation, I travel abroad door although not rich, there is no luxury resort hotel, but my dad will take my family to the country scenery spots, or at home to enjoy the warm time we belong to a family of four, although simple, but I have great love.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.