查看: 70|回复: 0

创新英语大赛英语口语自我介绍

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-27 00:47:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  如果你能用一口流利的美式英语进行自我介绍,那么在比赛中,你一定会给别人留下非常美好、非常深刻的印象。下面是师哈哈网小编整理的创新英语大赛英语口语自我介绍,欢迎大家阅读。
  创新英语大赛英语口语自我介绍篇1
  My name is ________. I am graduate from ________ senior high school and major in ________. There are ________ people in my family. My father works in a computer company. And my mother is a housewife. I am the youngest one in my family.
  In my spare time, I like to read novels. I think reading could enlarge my knowledge. As for novels, I could imagine whatever I like such as a well-known scientist or a kung-fu master. In addition to reading, I also like to play PC games. A lot of grownups think playing PC games hinders the students from learning. But I think PC games could motivate me to learn something such as English or Japanese.My favorite course is English because I think it is interesting to say one thing via different sounds. I wish my English could be improved in the next four years and be able to speak fluent English in the future.
  创新英语大赛英语口语自我介绍篇2
  MyChinese name is Peng Wanjun and English name is Alice. I'm a girl in my 12years old. I like singing and acting. Besides, I like doing sports. Tabletennis is my favorite sport. I have a brother and a sister. They are middleschool students. I study in Xing Gong Primary School. I'm in Class Two GradeFour. I have three best friends. They are Huang Yue, Xia Yu and Wang Tongtong.We have many things in common. Do you like me?
  创新英语大赛英语口语自我介绍篇3
  Please allow me to introduce myself fou you. My name is xx, my 20-year-old, was born in Qinghai Province. Very honored to have this opportunity to come here to interview. Now I will briefly introduce themselves. I graduated from the Qinghai first vocational schools. My specialty is computer software applications. In the past year I have the basic expertise. I like reading books, watching movies, listening to music, and so on. I think I am an honest and optimistic, can also work under great pressure. This is probably, thank you.
  创新英语大赛英语口语自我介绍篇4
  Hi.Everyone.I`m very happy to stand here.My name is Peter.I`m 22 years old.I am the only child in my family. I am studying at Beijing University .My major is the international bussines.In my study time,I studied lots of interesting knowledge and make new friends. Besides.In my spare time.My habit is listens to music.chatting with my friend on MSN and writting.This way can enrich myself.Now.I want to go aborad continue to study.I believe that it can be come ture if i try my best Dear distinguish judges, My name is XXX from XXX. Being on stage here is one of my biggest dreams, so wake up people!you only have a few moments to see such a charming boy(girl) on stage
  创新英语大赛英语口语自我介绍篇5
  I am a 21-year-old female from Guangxi Province. I was enrolled into ... University in 25 and my major is Chinese language and literature. I study hard and often get good grades in all my courses. I love reading Chinese novels, short stories, poems and proses. I like writing too. I keep a diary. It is my closest companion. Not like others, I sometimes would read out what I write in my diary to my best friends to share my joy and sorrow with them. I am an outgoing person and get along with others very well.(95 words)
  • 创新英语大赛英语口语自我介绍
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.