查看: 60|回复: 0

关于冬至的英语作文(24节气)

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-23 03:43:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Winter solstice is the people's traditional festival, the custom of every place is different, have a plenty of making dumplings, have a plenty of winter solstice circle. Is winter solstice night tonight. 3. Cold, blows cold outside. My home is warm, is permeated with a festival festival atmosphere.
  "Eat dumplings made a year older. Tonight to eat dumplings, this is the winter solstice traditions, and mother and an amnesty, approved cousin, cousin and I can rub dumplings together. We are in the hall cheered happily.
  See mother calling a few teaspoons of glistening Shang Yuanfen first, and then added some warm water with Shang Yuanfen and hard, put the dumplings and became a ball. I feel it like a pinched with the hand, silly putty, and like cotton candy, soft and smooth and elastic. We according to the appearance of the mother and grandmother, she pull small dough, put the dough rolling into a strip, and then put the strip into inch sections, and then picked up a little on the palm, his hands gently knead, a small mariko tangyuan was born.
  The water is boiling, we put a tiny white mariko into the pot, one by one dumplings like love sleep little baby quietly lying on the bottom of the pot. After a while, the water opened again and the dumplings with a yawn, mischievous like a little doll floating up slowly. Mother hurriedly turn down the fire, each tangyuan constantly rolled in the pan. And after a while, dumpling skin soft, ripe.
  In winter, the weather became colder, and people's hearts are closer together. The warmth of the heart and heart, let the whole winter warmth from the winter solstice. So, I like the winter solstice. Every year the winter solstice, happy winter solstice are the same every year. In winter, we get a lot of, at the same time, we also harvested a waiting, waiting for the arrival of spring.
  冬至是中华人民的传统节日,每个地方的习俗是不一样的,有的是包饺子,有的是做冬至圆。今夜是冬至夜。叁九严寒,外面寒气彻骨。我家里却温暖如春,洋溢着节日的喜庆气氛。
  吃了汤圆大一岁。今晚要吃汤圆了,这是冬至的传统习俗,而且妈妈又特赦,批准我和表妹、表弟可以一起搓汤圆。我们高兴得在大厅里欢呼雀跃。
  只见妈妈先打来几勺白花花的汤圆粉,接着加了些温水与汤圆粉一起用力和面,把汤圆和成了一团。我用手一捏,觉得它像橡皮泥,又像棉花糖,软滑有弹性。我们照着妈妈和奶奶的样子,有模有样地揪些小面团,先把小面团搓成一长条,接着把长条分成寸长的一段段,然后拿起一小段放在手掌心,两手轻轻揉搓,一个小圆子的汤圆就诞生了。
  水开了,我们把一个个洁白的小圆子放进锅里,一个个汤圆像爱睡的小娃娃静静地躺在锅底。不一会儿,水又开了,汤圆像一个个打着哈欠、调皮小的娃娃慢慢地浮起来。妈妈连忙把火力关小,个个汤圆在锅里不断地翻滚着。又过了一会儿,汤圆皮软了,熟了。
  在冬至,天气变得更冷,而人们的心却会走得更近。心与心的温暖,让整个冬季从冬至开始温馨。所以,我喜欢冬至。每一年的冬至都是如此,每一年的冬至都相同快乐。在冬至,我们收获得很多,同时,我们也收获了一份等待,等待春天的到来。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.