查看: 34|回复: 0

有关学习计划的英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-22 02:53:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  你的学习计划是怎样的呢?大家不妨写一范文篇英语作文介绍一下吧。下面是师哈哈网小编为大家整理的有关学习计划的英语作文,欢迎大家阅读。
学习计划英语作文范文篇一  As the winter vacation is drawing near, I have a plan about my vacation. I'm going to do what I want to do.
  I'm going to study harder in order to get good grades in the following term. After finishing all my homework, I'm going to enjoy myself in the sea of knowledge.
  Reading must be a good idea. I'm going to keep fit at the same time. I'll get up eary in the morning everyday and play sports.
  I really love sports. Besides that, Eating a balanced diet is also good for my health. I'm going to help my mom and dad with the housework as well in the vacation.
  I'll learn to cook. As for travelling, I'm planning to go to Hainan. But whether going there or not will be decided on the weather.
  During the vacation,I'm going to learn more about history,as I'm really poor on it.
  So you see, I'll have a terrific vacation!
学习计划英语作文范文篇二  Summertime is the best time of the year.There is no school for months and I get to do what I want.With no tests and no homework,I’m as free as a bird.
  I do many things during the summer vacation.
  I relax by reading books and watching TV.I also hang out with my friends and travel with my family.
  However,I don’t only play in summer.I take advantage of the free time to learn more.
  For example,last summer I learned to swim.
  This summer I might study computers or English.Summer vacation flies by fast,so it’s important to do as much as you can.
学习计划英语作文范文篇三  Another new term comes again,so i should have a study plan to promot myself.
  firstly,i descide to finish my homework more carefully than before.
  And pay more attention to the knowledge which i didn't know it clearly.
  secondly,i will do a lot of read to widen the range of my knowledge.and try to combine thoery to practice.
  Finally,i will learn to adjust, to be more positive and more helpful.
  That's what i plant to do in a new term.
学习计划英语作文范文篇四  How time fliesunconsciously the next winter vacation will soon come.
  In order to improve myself as well as enjoy a happy holiday,I made the winter vacation plan.
  Firstly i want to continue with my study,i think study is a life process,so no matter what the situation I am in,i will look for chances to continue it.
  I have bought several new books ,including those books on my major and some novels ,I will try to finish reading them in the holiday and write notes.
  Secondly,since it is the holiday,I will share it with my family and friends .
  You know the spring festival will soon come, I believe I would chatting and play games with my friends and family .
  I think I will enjoy the vacation.
学习计划英语作文范文篇五  The new semester will start again, I make the plan of the new semester, with my father and mother let everyone see me is how to plan.
  Language, I decided to extracurricular reading for an hour a day, a week reading an extra-curricular, increase my extracurricular knowledge, expand my knowledge. I also decided to sign up for a composition class, to make the composition to a degree of my ideal. On Chinese classes to actively raise your hand to speak, I have more published my own understanding and ideas.
  Mathematics, I think I'm in this respect is strong, but I still want to work. This semester, I will still continue to mathematical olympiad class learning, improve the ability of mathematical olympiad. I decided to do every day is really 5, can get the second prize for this year's competition. Math class listening carefully, do not speak little, and should also actively raise your hand to speak.
  Computer is my favorite, I the greatest interest in it, so I had and dad, I want to attend this term DianNaoBan learning, learning web design. And their control as far as possible to play computer games time, do not affect learning.
  English is my weaknesses, I find most about it. My mother gave me quote the Cambridge English class. I also want to read more and remember more English words, strive for progress in English.
  Sport, I prepared for the devil training, every day after dinner will go to the outdoor activities, playing badminton, playing football and so on. Also want to exercise more, in the home in the evening do dumbbell exercise, and sit-ups. I also want to get up early in the morning, you'd better run and do exercises. Best can offer a track team.
  The plan is ready. But dad on the right side of some doubt ask me: "you can do this plan?" I'm sure of answer: "go! Go! I must finish the project!"
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.