查看: 36|回复: 0

2021关于春节英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-16 03:47:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  集祈年、庆贺、娱乐为一体的盛典春节是中华民族最隆重的佳节。以下是小编带来的关于春节的英语作文,希望对你有帮助。
关于春节的英语作文(一)  With the Spring Festival coming,it’s glad to see this situation that people spend all winter holiday with their family, enjoying the fireworks,eating a bunch of food and chating with each orther . in a word,a jubiland view we can see.
  As we all know,the spring festival is dear to chinese,not noly because people can enjoy the holiday with families and relatives,but the Spring Festival means a new year that is the symbol of happyness and unknown.
  On the Spring festival,people are wearing new colorfur clothes,and always take happy faces,we can see the brightness in the eyes,also childen can receive lucky money from adults.
  How happy people are!
关于春节的英语作文(二)  the winter vacation is coming.we’re happy to welcome the holidays.
  usually,winter vacation is funny because spring festival is during the vacation. spring festival is a excellent day for every chinese,especially for children.during the festival,relatives go to visit each other and give presents to each other.then it’s the happy moment for children,children are given some lucky money. but i’m not a child any longer.i want to make the festival a little bit different. i plan to have a different day.i’m going to sell some toys in the flower market.i will ask my friends to join me.if i earn some money,i’ll buy some presents to my parents. well,it’s my turn to give back to my parents for their love.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.