查看: 49|回复: 0

快乐的周末英语作文(附翻译)

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-16 03:44:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  周末,是个令人喜爱的快乐时光,不用上课,可以睡到自然醒,可以旅游,也可以吃美食;周末,除了享受快乐,也可以过得很有意义。以下是小编整理的快乐的周末英语作文,欢迎阅读。
快乐的周末英语作文一  Many people like the weekends, so do I . Now let me tell you about my weekends.
  My weekends are so colourful. Saturday morning, I usually climb a mountain. Then, I go to the zoo to visit my new friends Ben. In the afternoon, I usually do homework and read books. On Sunday, I usually do sports, play games, watch TV and read books.
  Last weekend, I went to a zoo with my parents. Suddenly I saw a little monkey. It was hurt. We took care of him. Dad said:”How about naming it Ben?” We said:” Great !” We were so happy! But Ben can’t live with us. So we gived it to the zoo. I was sad.
  Next weekend. I’m going to visit my new friend Ben. I am going to play with him. It is going to be a happy moment.
  I like my weekends!
  【参考翻译】
  很多人都喜欢在周末,我也一样。现在让我告诉你关于我的周末。
  我的周末是如此丰富多彩。星期六早上,我通常去爬山。然后,我去动物园看我的新朋友本。当天下午,我通常做功课,阅读书籍。在周日,我一般会做运动,玩游戏,看电视和看书。
  上个周末,我去了动物园,和我的父母。突然,我看到了一只小猴子。它受伤了,我们照顾它。爸爸说:“为它命名为本怎么样?”我们说:“太好了!”我们太高兴了!但本不能和我们一起生活。所以我们送它去动物园。我很伤心。
  下个周末。我还要去看望我的新朋友本。我要和他一起玩。这将是一个幸福的时刻。
  我喜欢我的周末!
快乐的周末英语作文二  I am on a Sunday is a happy Sunday.
  That day, I went to my father's friend camping.
  We brought all sorts of food: fish, sausages, cakes, eggplant, cabbage, and so on ............
  We ate and played, I curl of smoke, and stood, like a coal gods. The smoke makes my stomach badly, choking me sick anxious. I almost threw up, when to eat, we eat with relish children! So I did not think it odd things! I do not have time to eat pleaded with him to go fishing. In a small stream there are so many fish I caught a total of more than forty small fish, but I have mercifully gave a little sister. I have a lot of rice and soup, and rice mixed together to eat, very delicious! But eat some fish that I did not catch, and if the fish I caught, I think, must eat very fragrant, very delicious!
  I finished on the shore after the net, ready to catch fish and then, after a few minutes, I went to see the network, several fish have been above the net, and I am pleased stage, ready to harvest game.
  Happy home! This is my - Sunday, a memorable and enjoyable Sunday!
  【参考译文
  我的一个星期天是一个快乐的星期天。
  这天,我到爸爸的朋友那里露营。
  我们带了好多好多的食物有:鱼、香肠、年糕、茄子、青菜,等等·······
  我们边吃边玩,我在袅袅青烟中,站着,犹如一个烧煤的神仙。那烟味让我的肚子翻江倒海,呛的我恶心急了。我差点就吐了,在吃的时候,我们吃的津津有味儿!所以一直没有想起奇它的事!我在没有吃饭的时候就吵着要去捕鱼。在小溪边有许许多多的小鱼,我一共抓了四十多条小鱼,不过,我都大发慈悲的送给了一个小妹妹。我的饭里有好多的鱼汤,和饭拌在一起吃,好吃极了!不过吃的不是我抓到的那一些鱼,如果是我抓的那些鱼,我想,吃起来一定很香,很美味!
  我吃完后就在岸上撒网,准备接着抓鱼,过了几分钟,我去看看网,上面已经有好几条鱼已经入网了,我高兴级了,准备大丰收一场。
  愉快的回家了!这就是我的——星期天,一个难忘的,愉快的星期天!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.