查看: 27|回复: 0

初一英语暑假简略作文素材集锦

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-16 02:59:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  英语是一门重要的科目,想要提高英语成绩,那就必须做好英语素材的积累。下面是师哈哈网小编整理的一些关于初一英语暑假简略作文素材集锦的相关资料,供你参考。
初一英语暑假简略作文素材1  The Winning Heart
  Recently, the live show is very popular, especially the show about the father how to get along with their children. The fathers are celebrities and they have the brilliant career. I am impressed by the fathers who are Olympic champions, their kids have the strong desire to win. When their fathers lose in the game, the kids will be very sad and can’t accept the result. No one can win all the time, we have to learn to accept the bad result. The kids think their fathers are NO.1, so they treat their fathers as the absolutely winners. Sometimes the strong desire is not good for the kids to grow up, they should have the positive attitude to the result.
初一英语暑假简略作文素材2  Overcoming Social Phobia
  We live in a world that surrounded by people, we need to communicate with others, for the purpose of share our emotions and keep survive. While some people have social phobia, they are afraid of talking to others, they can’t make the social communication. This is such a big illness, but they can overcome it. First, they need to take the positive attitude to life, having more communication with others can enriches their knowledge, they can share happiness and sorrow with friends, when they are in trouble, friends will help them. Second, they should open their hearts, don’t be afraid of talking to others, once the mouths are opened, the world will be lit up.
初一英语暑假简略作文素材3  The Road to Grow Up
  Before I was five years old, my parents gave me what I wanted, but as I became bigger, they changed their attitude towards me. My parents no longer satisfy me with all I want. When I want to buy a new dress, my mother won’t buy for me directly, she asks me to do something to exchange for it. Such as doing the housework or making progress in the study. What’s more, when I meet the difficulties, my parents won’t solve them for me immediately, instead, they will leave me to think about them and help me to solve them. What my parents do to me is right, it is my road to grow up.
初一英语暑假简略作文素材4  The Change of My Father
  My father is busy all the time, he always goes out very early and then goes home after very late. He doesn’t have much time to accompany me, my mother tells me that what he does is for the family, so I am considerate and get used to his absence. But recently, I found my father changed. He got more time to stay with me, he got home earlier and then taught me with my homework. I was so surprised and happy, this was the life I wanted all the time. I asked my father what happened, he said he wanted to spend more time with me, he realized it was the most important thing.
初一英语暑假简略作文素材5  About Buffet
  People like to eat buffet, because they can eat many kinds of food in a meal, their appetite can be satisfied. I am a fan of buffet, I can eat a lot of food in a time, every time I go into the buffet shop, I tell myself that I will not come out without satisfying my stomach. Facing so many food, I can’t help eating as more as possible, even I am full enough, I still eat, my stomach hurts. It is said that 80% sense of fullness is the best way to keep fit, if people continue to get their stomach more food, then their stomach will be hurt. So the way for people to have buffet is not right, we should enjoy the food instead of eating too fully.
初一英语暑假简略作文素材6  What Is Happiness?
  People always confuse about the meaning of happiness, they don’t know how to define it. Some people think that when one has the successful career or does something that makes contribution to the society is the happiness. It is common that great acts are admired by the public and people are easy to feel the happiness. While in my opinion, happiness is very easy to achieve. When I stay with my family, we have the nice talk and I feel very happy. When I eat the delicious food that is cooked by my mother, I feel moved and happy. Happiness is around everywhere, we can feel it if we treat it right.
初一英语暑假简略作文素材7  The Price of Growing Up
  Once I read the story that the little eagles needed to practice flying in the cliff before they could fly. The successful ones could fly and became the strong birds while the failed ones would crash and then died. The mother eagles are brutal to the babies, but this is the price of growing up. The little eagles who fail to fly would not live long in the natural competition. It makes me think of the children, some parents spoil the kids and they don’t realize it will destroy their children. The children need to learn the lessons, so that they can be the tough person. The road of being mature needs the price.
初一英语暑假简略作文素材8  The Code of Happiness
  Last night, I read the news about a professor who wrote the paper 20 years ago. He did some research about asking people whether they were happy and he came up with the conclusion that happiness belonged to two kinds of people, they are the one who lived in peace and the other was who lived with great achievement. But 20 years later, he decided to revisit these people and he found that the conclusion about happiness he made before was wrong. Most people with great achievement felt not happy because they met setbacks. The professor came up with the new conclusion that the real happiness lies in the peaceful soul. This is the code of happiness.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.