查看: 63|回复: 0

高三毕业演讲英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-16 02:55:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  逢又告别,归帆又离岸,既是往日欢乐的终结,又是未来幸福的开端。下面,师哈哈网小编帮你整理了高三毕业演讲英语作文,希望你喜欢!
  高三毕业演讲英语作文篇1
  These has been an unforgetable three years of our lives. Looking back on the first day that we came to the school, it is so vivid which feels like it just happened. Now we at the point to be apart from one another, I understand we are here to celebrate the graduation for our achievements here, however I can't help to feel sad at the same time because many of us will have very little of chances to see each other anymore, we will no longer have our great teachers there to lecture us about life and other things anymore. Nevertheless, I congrate all of us to have successfully graduated from this school and wish all of us to have better journeys in the future.
  高三毕业演讲英语作文篇2
  My teachers and fellow students,
  In a couple of weeks, we’ll say goodbye to our mother school. How time flies! Now It’s really hard for me to put my feelings into words. The past three years has been really a wonderful journey with you guys, full of laughter and tears。
  To make the journey safe and fruitful, our great teachers contributed their time, energy, love and the whole heart. Here, we are extremely grateful for all that you, dear teachers, have done for us。
  It’ll soon be the time for us to depart, though unwillingly. But it is not the end. It just means that we’re going to begin a new journey。
  Finally, on behalf of all the graduates present here, let me extend our sincere wishes for our mother school and respectable teachers. Thank you!
  高三毕业演讲英语作文篇3
  Good morning,my dear teachers and schoolmates,
  It’s a great honor for me to make a speech on behalf of the graduating classes.
  How time flies! Our junior high school lives will come to an end.
  In the past three years, we’ve had a beautiful school and it provides us with a good study place. Teachers are our friends. They’ve given us interesting lessons and we all love them.
  We’ve learned a lot from them, not only knowledge but also the way to solve problems in life. Thanks for our teachers’ training, parents’ support and the help from classmates. Without them, we couldn’t have so much wonderful time.
  At last, we hope our school will become better, our teachers will be healthy for ever and all our dreams will come true.
  Thank you for listening.
  高三毕业演讲英语作文篇4
  Hello, everyone.
  I don't know how to express my feeling now. I don't know whether I'm happy or sad. Today we'll be apart. From now on we'll never study together, never laugh together.
  I've been in Cambridge Young English School for three years. I've learned a lot here. I got to know what's english and how to read english. Teacher Li was hard because of us. We didn't listen to him when he began to teach us. And he couldn't do anything else but shout Attention!
  Teacher Li is great. Remember, Teacher Pi said, phonogram is difficult to spell. And he would only ask us to dictionary when he was tied. Instesd Te Li could spell it. It's really admirable. I love Teacher's reading, nice although not better than .
  How time flys. I'm going to graduate. Dense book notes that left me the best gift, which not only gave me the knowledge, but gave me a lot of fun. I would like to thank Mu Shenghui. I admire his notes and his achievements. I am happy to be his deckmate.
  Wish everyone can pave a perfect road with English. Come on, everybody!
  Thank you! That's all.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.