查看: 40|回复: 0

大学生英文版自我介绍范文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-15 18:07:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  自我介绍是社会交往中常见的礼仪活动之一,那么大学有哪些英语的自我介绍范文可以参考呢?今天师哈哈网小编就来告诉你大学生英文版自我介绍范文,欢迎阅读。
大学生英文版自我介绍范文 篇【1】  Distinguished leadership:
  Hello, I'm very glad to come to your company for an interview, I can't wait to want to sell you myself! My name is * * *, in June this year will be graduated from * * * * * university.
  This four years, I always believe that good good study, take an active part in activities to enrich their lives, a former minister of school students * *, the class learning committee member, and has won the school outstanding director-general.
  As a graduating college students, my social experience is insufficient, but at the same time I also is a piece of blank paper. I am committed to the professional work, because this is my hobby, I study hard on professional course, explore problems is often a bubble in the library all day long, though not very rich practical experience, but I hope his future job that I can give full play to my thoughts. On learning work, attitude to life, I adhere to the calm attitude, the principle of honest effort, I have a strong dedication and sense of responsibility, can make I can face any difficulties and challenges.
  Please believe positive I, perhaps I'm not the best, but I definitely is a member of the efforts to run. I believe that running can shine!
大学生英文版自我介绍范文 篇【2】  I am from the School of Economics, Lu Wenjie. Time flies, time flies and leave the immature freshman, sophomore's confused, today I am a little more mature and stable. Looking back over the past two years, both full of challenges and hard work, but also frustration and regret. However, the "1000 Amoy 10 000 strain liquids while hard, Chuijin Once Upon a beginning to the gold." Two years I work hard with their own, with their own hard work and sweat, with his down-to themselves, to parents, the teachers submitted a satisfactory answer.
  The most profound memory of my winter vacation this year alone to Jiangxi Province to investigate the small Tamura, combined with the theory, in-depth and detailed analysis of the collected raw data and materials, to complete a "small Tamura Basic economic and social development research", was Ninth "Challenge Cup" extra-curricular academic and scientific work of Tianjin College of Philosophy and Social Science Class Grand Prize competition, "Challenge Cup" of Tianjin Science and Technology Business School Extracurricular academic works of philosophy and social science contest first prize. Completion of such a complex investigation, and ultimately, the difficulties in the rocky course of the investigation, the investigation's success is also dedicated to pay two years of university life results.
  Sophomore year, gradually increasing professional courses in the learning process, I came to feel that the present study only stick to textbooks, but only with real-life learning is linked to a deeper understanding. "Three Rural Issues" is currently one of China's economic development priorities and difficult problems. I have strong concern for the issue, and in order to learn more about the real life of villagers in central position, and the current series of agriculture-related policies to the changes brought about in rural areas. I selected for the micro-sample of Jiangxi Province, Tamura D, carry out investigations. As never before been investigated by learning everything from scratch, starting from scratch. First access to the rural economy literature to understand the current situation in rural areas around, and the basic form of the report, then, for my topic, design the questionnaire. At that time, to coincide with the final examination of the review stage, and I have to step up review. Can be said that every day is the first quarters out, go back to the latest one.
大学生英文版自我介绍范文 篇【3】  I am a recent college graduate with a B.A. degree in automotive marketing &management. I have also been part of a family-owned automobile distributorship for nearly all my life, so cars are my life!
  I noticed your advertisement for automotive sales and marketing assistant in the June 14th edition of the Dover star,and have submitted my resume for your consideration.
  You mentioned in the advertisement that the successful candidate must have:
  1) A bachelor of arts degree I do.
  2) Excellent communications skills I do.
  3) Ability to work well with people at all levels I do.
  4) Eagerness to learn and "pay my dues" I am and I will.
  This is a job that I believe was made for me. I am familiar with your operation, as I am originally from this area. I an available immediately, and offer you competence, dedication, and a good work ethic if you don't mind, I will call you next week to see if a personal interview can be scheduled.
  Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to speaking with you next week.
  • 大学生英文版自我介绍范文
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.