查看: 57|回复: 0

大学老师英文自我介绍范文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-14 01:13:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  新学期开学第一天少不了就是我们学生的自我介绍了,那么如何是老师又该怎么自我介绍呢?下面师哈哈网小编为你整理了大学老师英文自我介绍范文,欢迎阅读。
大学老师英文自我介绍范文 篇【1】  hello,everyone!
  my name is xxxx is my english name,which is also the name of my idol.i'm a recommended student from ccfls,in which i have studied for six years.during the time i stayed there,i've learned a lot from the teachers who i must thank sincerely.another school in my life is my family.1990 witnessed me born in a happy family.i was treated as the apple of my family members' eyes since childhood.genuineness,perseverance,conscientiouness,the urge for improvement are the characters my family gives me.today,but for their support,i would not be this confident.many thanks to my family.i love them all.
  i'm an optimistic,energetic,outgoing,active,humorous girl with any amount of hobbies,such as listening to music and writing my blog.what deserves to be introduced is my blog on sina,which takes me a lot of pains.it's without much gaudy decorations,but many articles which are really worth reading.the website address is here.yourprensence and guidance are requested.
  unlike many other girls,i'm quite good at sports.swimming,skating,basketball,volleyball,badminton,table tennis and etc. are my preferences.in spite of my height,i have a good jumping capacity.due to this,i'm the captain of the female basketball team and the principal member of the female volleyball team in our school.inaddition,i'm fond of playing chess.i've got a silver medal when i was a child.futhermore,i'm a very versatile girl.piano and clarinet are my forte.they all get the ninth level.besides,i'm a good organizer and leader in the school activities.i organized many english speech contest,also took a part in it and ranked among the best.especially,i directed an english play called“the sound of music”,which is a gorgeous success,so that every audience spoke highly of it.i'm very proud of that.
  to conclude,i'm sure i won't let you down.i hope that you can give me a chance to study in xiamen university,which is the shrine in my mind, and i'll give you much glory in return. that's all.thank you for your attention.
大学老师英文自我介绍范文 篇【2】  Hello! My name is XX, XX Normal University, is a 20xx graduate. Graduation has taught more than a year. Have long teaching experience gained! Lively and outgoing personality, nice, treat people in good faith, understanding, strong language skills and communication skills; diligent, strong and determined, serious and responsible work, down to earth, patient, attentive, careful thinking, have become teachers the basic quality and potential.
  Determined to be a teacher since childhood, college entrance examination chosen university, is not only a solid basic knowledge of mathematics, but also on the accumulation of educational theory and practice, especially during the internship period, absorbing the best teaching experience of teachers, and students from morning till evening in the day, and more loving education.
  With self-learning and research capacity in × × × University graduate student during a more thorough understanding of mathematical knowledge. Believe they will be both professional research and teaching skills of educational personnel.
大学老师英文自我介绍范文 篇【3】  good morning !
  it is really my honor to have this opportunity for an interview, i hope i can make a good performance today.
  i'm confident that i can succeed. now i will introduce myself briefly i am 26 years old,born in shandong province .
  i was graduated from qingdao university. my major is electronic.and i got my bachelor degree after my graduation in the year of XX.
  i spend most of my time on study,i have passed cet4/6 . and i have acquired basic knowledge of my major during my school time.
  in july XX, i begin work for a small private company as a technical support engineer in qingdao city.because i'm capable of more responsibilities, so i decided to change my job.
  and in august XX,i left qingdao to beijing and worked for a foreign enterprise as a automation software test engineer.because i want to change my working environment, i'd like to find a job which is more challenging. morover motorola is a global company, so i feel i can gain the most from working in this kind of company ennvironment. that is the reason why i come here to compete for this position.
  i think i'm a good team player and i'm a person of great honesty to others. also i am able to work under great pressure.
  that's all. thank you for giving me the chance.
  • 大学老师英文自我介绍范文
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.