查看: 41|回复: 0

初中英语2分钟自我介绍

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-14 01:13:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  一段短短2分钟的英文自我介绍,其实是为了揭开更深入的面谈而设的。自我介绍需要将自己最美好的一面,毫无保留地表现出来,要令对方留下深刻的印象。下面是师哈哈网小编为大家整理的初中英语2分钟自我介绍,仅供参考。
  初中英语2分钟自我介绍篇一:
  First of all, I would like to say thanks to everybody who gave me a chance to introduce myself.
  I'm 12years old now. As a boy, I'd like to play basketball. At the same time, I like English very much. I have a dream to be a member of NBA. / I like reading and gardening as all the other girls. And I like Chinese culture. Would like to be a writer in futureI will study hard to achieve my goal with your help!Thanks again for taking your time!
  Hello,all the students and teachers!Today ,I'm really glad to be here.I hope that I can give you a good impression and make good friends with you.I'm an outgoing ,diligent responsible and considerate person.My passion to English make me stand here.When I was 4 years old ,I started to learn English.From then on,I'm addicted to it.Personally I think,English is one of the most beautiful languages in the world.I appreaciate its pronunciation,intonation and so on.Whenever I'm alone,I like to talk to myself in English.
  Well,that's me,an English freak!Thank you for your attention.So,please remember me,agirl full of confidence and happiness.Thank you very much !
  初中英语2分钟自我介绍篇二:
  hello,everyone. My name is giffer and I'm 12-year-old .I am Very pleased to be admitted to the Xicheng Foreign Language School. My favourite subject is Chinese and English. My hobby is blown flute and reading. There is also a very good Orchestra here. The school orchestra and this will allow me to learn a lot of knowledge in this three years. I want to study well. To give our parents and ourselves a satisfactory answer at this holiday.
  I took part in the training of the orchestra. Participated in the torch relay Task. I will Learn a lot and I hope that I can learn more knowledge at this secondary school.
  初中英语2分钟自我介绍篇三:
  good morning, my name is jack, it is really a great honor to have this opportunity for a interview, i would like to answer whatever you may raise, and i hope i can make a good performance today eventually enroll in this prestigious university in september. now i will introduce myself briefly,i am 21 years old,born in heilongjiang province .
  northeast of china,and i am curruently a senior student at beijing XX uni.my major is packaging engineering.and i will receive my bachelor degree after my graduation in june.in the past 4 years,i spend most of my time on study,i have passed CET4/6 with a ease. and i have acquired basic knowledge of packaging and publishing both in theory and in practice. besides, i have attend several packaging exhibition hold in Beijing, this is our advantage study here, i have taken a tour to some big factory and company. through these i have a deeply understanding of domestic packaging industry.
  • 初中英语2分钟自我介绍
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.